Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
How long until the United States is eradicated in the cleansing nuclear fires?
During Ted's Inauguration
The US somehow will win the nuclear war against the unclean heathens
Ted Cruz is led to the guillotines, and we become an unironic communist utopia
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
View Results

• Locked thread
Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Donald Trump is ripped apart in the streets of Cleveland by rabid Bernie Sanders supporters, ruining his chances at the Presidency. Hillary Clinton is in prison at the hands of the Federal Bureau of Investigation, and Barack Obama has just poo poo himself in public.

The slit that serves as a mouth on the suit of skin that is Ted Cruz cracks and turns up at the ends.

H̟̣̦̝̝̖a̶̹̯i̹̣̪̙͖̩l̮̪͈ͅ ̴̭͚̯̳ṯ͔͇̜̻͞o̦͠ ͈̣͢ͅt̪̺̺̣̬h̥ę͔̩͓̩͖̖ ̼̳C̩͖͚͈̹͇h҉̯̘͚͉͓̳̩i͓̫͜e̟f̦̟̀
͓̻̥͢
̺̻͎̪̦̱Ha̝̣̦̰i̴̳̪̣̝̖l͍̥̟̟̳͉ ͔͉̬̪͙͙͓͟P͎̫͢r͍̭͈͈̗̱e͎̖͖͕͉̼s̡͇̱̞i̖͟d̟̫̼̗͕̳͜ḙ̷͇͈͖n͇͖̼t͙̦̙ͅ ̠͈̜̥̲̗͟T͚͓̠e̛̤͙̭͈d̲ ̮C̲̳̗͖ṟ̱͕͔̗͉̪u̧̠ź

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flubby
Feb 28, 2006
Fun Shoe
Isn't it basically the plot to NIN's Year Zero album?

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
excited to revert to medieval times

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

Eddie Whitson
Nov 2, 2010
Where's John Kasich?

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo
cruz will coast to the ge victory on the deep one vote

Cromulent_Chill
Apr 6, 2009

Bonus: the one I made in 2012

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

something like nyarlathotep. we'll be trying to convince ourselves it's basically the same all while marching forward into some lovecraftian hellscape

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Eddie Whitson posted:

Where's John Kasich?

Who?

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

Shark Sandwich
Sep 6, 2010

by R. Guyovich
Imagine coming to and realizing you're tied to a table in a basement illuminated by a flickering naked incandescent bulb. Ted Cruz enters the room, eyes aglow with lust. The stink of the protein-rich mucus trail he leaves behind dominates the room. He stands before you and drops his trousers revealing a razor-sharp ovipositor glistening under the light. He climbs the table and straddles you jamming his ovipositor down your throat. The last things you remember before you pass out are the tastes of blood and acid in your mouth and Ted Cruz hissing, "Now the pleasure can begin"

Imagine that happening to every American forever.

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

efb

Nebakenezzer
Sep 13, 2005

The Mote in God's Eye

So if Cruz is the Zodiac Killer, does that make him ineligible for the Presidency, or is this like "He was born in Canada so he's ineligible" is being ignored

What would be more damaging to Ted Cruz: the reveal that he is the Zodiac Killer, or that he was for more restrictive gun laws?

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

Nebakenezzer posted:

So if Cruz is the Zodiac Killer, does that make him ineligible for the Presidency, or is this like "He was born in Canada so he's ineligible" is being ignored

What would be more damaging to Ted Cruz: the reveal that he is the Zodiac Killer, or that he was for more restrictive gun laws?

Gun control laws.

I mean say what you will about someone that's a serial killer... at least he's creating an environment that supports a more liberal interpretation of the second amendment for the general population.

Laphroaig
Feb 6, 2004

Drinking Smoke
Dinosaur Gum
when dildos are illegal only outlaws will own dildos

Pinely
Jul 23, 2013
College Slice
President Cruz is ignored by Congress, the Supreme Court, and the public at large. Disillusioned by his impotence as president, his wife and cabinet grow increasingly distant. Most work is actually done by his VP, John Kasich. Depressed and isolated, Cruz grows increasingly unstable.

Then, a fateful hunting trip to Texas. Cruz's secret service detachment is absent, having over slept after a sex and drug filled party. Alone in the wilderness with a gun, Cruz encounters a young couple happily enjoying a walk. Overwhelmed with rage, Cruz blacks out and only comes to when he returns home.

FBI rookie Carl Mark Force V is tasked to a grizzly murder of a young couple in rural Texas. The scene is eerily familiar and soon becomes unmistakable when his investigation receives a taunting letter. . .

Can Agent Force V clear his family's name and capture a killer that transcends time? Or will the deranged President and killer continue his decades spanning spree? Coming January 20th 2017, Zodiac 2.

Savage For The Winjun
Jun 27, 2008

Killin_Like_Bronson posted:

Bonus: the one I made in 2012

lol you'd still rather have obama than mitt

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Feelin' pretty good about this one.

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Of course part of the recycling will be pitting false believers against each other in material warfare.

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v75wCTMZoSY

Otherkinsey Scale
Jul 17, 2012

Just a little bit of sunshine!

Eddie Whitson posted:

Where's John Kasich?

Buckled in too tight, can't get out of the car

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
The brief insisted that Texas, in order to protect "public morals," had "police-power interests" in "discouraging prurient interests in sexual gratification, combating the commercial sale of sex, and protecting minors." There was a "government" interest, it maintained, in "discouraging…autonomous sex." The brief compared the use of sex toys to "hiring a willing prostitute or engaging in consensual bigamy," and it equated advertising these products with the commercial promotion of prostitution. In perhaps the most noticeable line of the brief, Cruz's office declared, "There is no substantive-due-process right to stimulate one's genitals for non-medical purposes unrelated to procreation or outside of an interpersonal relationship."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zH9Zca1vRM

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Normally I'd say this is just the sort of idiotic law that a red state attorney/solicitor general would be stuck defending, but Cruz is earnestly proud of this stuff. This is his bread and butter. He's straight out of the 1950's, hell, he's closing in on the 1800's.

One thing to consider is that so far, everything has essentially gone according to plan for Cruz this cycle. He has exceeded all expectations and ingratiated himself with power brokers that should and would normally hate him. He beat Rubio. He's holding Trump short of a majority. He's accumulating legions of friendly delegates. Paul Ryan has announced that he won't step in and suggested others should not either, likely indicating Romney will stay out as well. Kasich is looking weaker every day and doesn't have the delegate support to win on the 2nd ballot, he would need some absurd series of machinations to pull through.

Meanwhile, Clinton is struggling. Her brand is tarnished and independents hate her just as much as they hate Cruz. Her favorability numbers are falling every month; she's only a couple points ahead of Cruz now. Sanders is already effectively out. To low-info yokels, Cruz seems to come off as sincere, like a preacher of... some stripe.

Don't forget that he has the Super PAC money and can probably tap into more as needed. The "intellectual" wing of the GOP are pounding the drums for him, as is the loud talk radio wing.

Cruz is currently the second most likely next President of the United States, and his odds are not that long at all.

Immortan
Jun 6, 2015

by Shine

Vox Nihili posted:

Normally I'd say this is just the sort of idiotic law that a red state attorney/solicitor general would be stuck defending, but Cruz is earnestly proud of this stuff. This is his bread and butter. He's straight out of the 1950's, hell, he's closing in on the 1800's.

One thing to consider is that so far, everything has essentially gone according to plan for Cruz this cycle. He has exceeded all expectations and ingratiated himself with power brokers that should and would normally hate him. He beat Rubio. He's holding Trump short of a majority. He's accumulating legions of friendly delegates. Paul Ryan has announced that he won't step in and suggested others should not either, likely indicating Romney will stay out as well. Kasich is looking weaker every day and doesn't have the delegate support to win on the 2nd ballot, he would need some absurd series of machinations to pull through.

Meanwhile, Clinton is struggling. Her brand is tarnished and independents hate her just as much as they hate Cruz. Her favorability numbers are falling every month; she's only a couple points ahead of Cruz now. Sanders is already effectively out. To low-info yokels, Cruz seems to come off as sincere, like a preacher of... some stripe.

Don't forget that he has the Super PAC money and can probably tap into more as needed. The "intellectual" wing of the GOP are pounding the drums for him, as is the loud talk radio wing.

Cruz is currently the second most likely next President of the United States, and his odds are not that long at all.

I eagerly await President Ted Cruz to appoint numerous members of that pentecostal/dominion cult to the Supreme Court that raised him and his father.

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Flubby posted:

Isn't it basically the plot to NIN's Year Zero album?

That Insidious Beast by Zack Parsons is another potential outcome
https://www.somethingawful.com/series/that-insidious-beast/

point of return
Aug 13, 2011

by exmarx

Eddie Whitson posted:

Where's John Kasich?

Forgot his seatbelt

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

He doesn't even deserve the terminator 2 gif. Is there a gif of Ivan Oozes plan in action

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Otherkinsey Scale
Jul 17, 2012

Just a little bit of sunshine!
Blood coming out of her elevator

KaptainKrunk
Feb 6, 2006

punk rock is saved

Helsing
Aug 23, 2003

DON'T POST IN THE ELECTION THREAD UNLESS YOU :love::love::love: JOE BIDEN

quote:

President Cruz Breaks Out Of White House, Makes Way To R'lyeh

WASHINGTON, United States of America (AP) — President Cruz waited until it was dark and the staff had gone home from the White House before making his move.

He squeezed and pushed his way through a tiny gap in the mesh at the top of his tank and slithered 2 meters (6.6 feet) to the floor. Then he made a beeline across the room to a drain hole.

With a body the size of a rugby ball, Cruz managed to stretch out and squeeze into the hole. From there, he shimmied down the 50-meter (164-foot) pipe until he was back in the Potomac river.

All he left behind three months ago was a slimy trail, allowing staff at the White House aquarium to re-create his amazing escape.

He's not been seen since.

Cruz's story begins in Iowa, 900 miles from the aquarium. He was pulled up by a lobbyist in a lobster pot and wasn't in good shape. He'd been attacked, probably by a real estate mogul or tabloid paper, and a couple of his tentacles were half their normal length.

After a year recuperating at the National Aquarium, said manager Jeff Roe, Cruz was once again in good health. And he'd been delighting the staff with his intelligence.

"He used to come up and you could hand-feed him," Yarrall said. "He'd grab hold of you with the suckers on his tentacles, or squirt ooze at you. And he worked out how to screw the top off a prostitute."

Yarrall said that since they have no bones, shoggoth can squeeze through almost any hole that's larger than their beaks, so the drain hole, 15 centimeters (6 inches) wide, was no great challenge.

After Cruz escaped, the White House staff figured out what happened, admired his cleverness, wished him the best and went back to work. No one thought to publicize the story until Robyn McLean, communications manager for the Republican National Headquarters, heard about what happened this week. She told a local reporter, and before long she and her small staff had fielded more than 100 calls from international media.

"It shows how we should never take shoggoth for granted," McLean said. "The humble shoggoth is a very, very intelligent creature. He thought this one out and he nailed it. So, go Cruz."

Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

KaptainKrunk posted:

punk rock is saved

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

KaptainKrunk posted:

punk rock is saved

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
The alien viscera began to pool around her ankles in ropy loops of slime.

She slipped the rings from her finger, one by one, and let them fall into the ooze. Not rings really but chains, each one an autoinjector ready with a different toxin to sicken, paralyze, even kill if her former master so wished.

But not anymore. She had served in the Teen Tit Film mines, her dreams would forever be haunted by the screams of those thrown into the soup pit, she had spent hours locked in combat with the creatures that constantly climbed from the fallen Creature's tonsils.

But not anymore. She was free. Heidi was finally free.

Fornax Disaster
Apr 11, 2005

If you need me I'll be in Holodeck Four.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJpznMaZ85c

Obviously this was supposed to be Pat Robertson, but it works for Cruz too.

Shark Sandwich
Sep 6, 2010

by R. Guyovich

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

KaptainKrunk posted:

punk rock is saved

thank gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Winner is Jew