Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
alnilam

Chromestuck - a significant problem in solid oxide fuel cells with chromium interconnects

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

tomestuck - when you're reading the necronomicon and it devours your soul, leaving your body a lifeless husk holding the book until some other unlucky archaeologist decides to have a read

hi how are you ♥

December Octopodes

Christmas is coming
the squid is getting fat!
Nomestuck- a young soul born and raised in Alaska, they always talk about getting out, seeing the lower 48, the world, but it never happens. they settle down open a restaurant, it goes bust. They try again with a bar, it does well for a year or so, but it to busts. they marry their high school sweetheart, take over her family business and carries on. they talk about retiring and sailing the world, but it never happens, it's just words golden possibility that corrodes over the years until all that's left is the fragmented ghost of a dream what could of been but never was. Their kids have grown and two moved out, the third stayed in Nome, just like you. Buried in your hometown your tombstone says, There's no place like Nome.

Senior Management

I read Problem Sleuth when it was new and novel but got bored eventually though I did finish PS. I had fun. But I was not able to get into Homestuck which apparently went on forever. Best of luck to you Andrew Hussein (unless you are a weird jerk I did not check.)

:jerry:

9hotonic

(after hearing the library has games , i arrive at the front desk, disguised as a non-gamer)

"er.. im here for some.. book's"
loanstuck: when ur still in $40,000 debt from college for that degree that hasnt helped u get a viable career option and you play a game to take the stress of your mind which ends up becoming jumanji but every space is the tax square from monopoly

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

gloamstuck: when you're too far away from home to get back before dark

hi how are you ♥

9hotonic

(after hearing the library has games , i arrive at the front desk, disguised as a non-gamer)

foamstuck: where you have to defeat the king and crate a new universe but everything is made of foam so you get really distracted all the time

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

alnilam posted:

Foamstuck - when u spray Great Stuff in a hole n can't get it out

9hotonic posted:

foamstuck: where you have to defeat the king and crate a new universe but everything is made of foam so you get really distracted all the time

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

phonestuck: please hold

google THIS

somestuck: terrific, radiant, humble, thingamajigamastuck

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
bonestuck: when you still think the skeleton meme is funny in 2016

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

Glass Bottom Boat posted:

bonestuck: when you still think the skeleton meme is funny in 2016

there's a meme?

December Octopodes

Christmas is coming
the squid is getting fat!
the memes are coming from inside your flesh! :ohdear:

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

yeah motherfuckers, guess what 2016 is the year of the sick frickin ghost memes, baby. and in haunted 2016 hOoOoOooOoOme stuck never ends!!!! :twisted:

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

yeah motherfuckers, guess what 2016 is the year of the sick frickin ghost memes, baby. and in haunted 2016 hOoOoOooOoOme stuck never ends!!!! :twisted:

there's going to be an "epilogue" to the ending so yeah homestuck will be haunting us for a while longer

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

hometruck - if you can hang your hat in the sleeper then it's a home

hi how are you ♥

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

im ok with ghosts being the new skeletons

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

im ok with ghosts being the new skeletons

im not

alnilam

ghostus and skellant

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

phonestuck: when your internets out and you have to call At&T

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
skeleton: ahurrr durr i only weigh 6-8 lbs and my body is basically made of handles, i cant wait to get owned by the guy from the box art or thrown out of a window by a small child

ghost: gg n00b

MrWillsauce

oh yeah doctor finish up that x-ray please I think I broke my GHOST

as if. keep dreaming. skeletons forever bitches

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

MrWillsauce posted:

oh yeah doctor finish up that x-ray please I think I broke my GHOST

as if. keep dreaming. skeletons forever bitches

are you arguing fragility as a selling point?

MrWillsauce

all I'm saying is I don't see it. Ghosts? I just don't see it.

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

um it's that exact transparency that makes ghosts such great and affable politicians

MrWillsauce

the last dead president we had was Kennedy and they had to replace him because he was so bad

symbolic

i think ghouls are alright

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
you know on the other hand, skeletons have the advantage of actually being real

MrWillsauce

oh wait I forgot obama was a s

nvm this isn't gbs my bad

google THIS

romestuck - when you just can't resist peer pressure

Dinosaurmageddon

by zen death robot
WE MADE IT!
Wait no-

Epilogue: Epilogue's Epilogue - Epiclolgue Act 8 Part 88^8

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Dinosaurmageddon

by zen death robot
WHERE'S MY CLOWNTROLLSONA?!?

I want to cry sorry for the caps I just expect a modest bit of resolution :C

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Senior Management

what if it was all just a 10 minute DMT trip in the protagonist's brain zone?

:jerry:

MrWillsauce

what if he was a bruce willis the whole time :aaaaa:

Scaly Haylie

how do y'all feel about prequel

tao of lmao

you know on the other hand, skeletons have the advantage of actually being real

Iron Prince
choamstuck: when the spice must flow but you can't make it happen

cuntman.net

alnilam posted:

domestuck - Warren G Harding beware....

holy poo poo

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

Lizard Wizard posted:

how do y'all feel about prequel

I searched for it to find out what it was and this was the first description that came up in the search engine:

"Wow you're a stupid loving homestuck fanshit directly ripping off bits and pieces of it instead of doing something original. Go kill yourself. You're not even doing it properly on top of that, so double emphasis on kill yourself.

The only thing worse than a lovely story is a lovely story with all its creative elements effectively ripped from a more successful source. Yours is the latter. The only people who give a poo poo are other fantards who don't realize that copying homestuck in virtually every respect is not cool or amazing."

so I guess im feeling pretty good about it!

hi how are you ♥

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

9hotonic

to those who don't read homestuck: imagine gearing up for an end of evangelion-type ending and then it ends up being congratulations x300 its sort of like that

except apparently its a really smart play on the meta so idfk anymore help me

• Locked thread