Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Lmao mompocalypse

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

King Kong Vs. Godzilla makes more sense when Gamera is in the mix.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

The family and I went to the movie. One of our sons and myself enjoyed KotM, but the wife and other son hated it.

Love all the titans and I hope we see KKvsG.

The movie would have been great if the entire family BS had been dropped and it was just world building, monarch, eco terrorists, and the titans.

Edit: It is literally a Godzilla movie down to the lovely human stuff. A true love letter.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Has the alpha signal for the kaiju ever appeared in any other Godzilla movies?

This was in Godzilla: Legends #1:

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Thinking on it, the one thing I didn't enjoy about GvK was godzilla having killed all the other Kaiju, but Kong. I would have liked to have seen the turtle at least.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Urdnot Fire posted:

The credits say something like “Defeated” for all of them, but the outside materials like the novelization clarify they’re not dead, they’re just back hibernating at Godzilla’s command.

I haven't read the extra material. The credits saying Godzilla defeated the other titans was a little deflating.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Vinylshadow posted:

Low-key kinda want a giant kaiju battle mode in Fortnite though, if only for the absolute goofy footage that'd come out it thanks to all the characters available to pick from

Goku, All Might, Master Chief, Joker, Bender, the TMNT, Jack Skellington and Chun-Li vs Godzilla Non-Descript Royalty-Free Giant Lizard Kaiju™ would be hilarious

A Fortnite Kaiju battle has happened.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZuY_X5ALrak