Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ramen Pride!
Jan 13, 2001

robot roll call posted:

I really dug the whole movie but I was totally blindsided by the freaky googly eyed proto form. Legitimately unsettling both in movement and appearance. Loved it.

Yeah! Plus seeing a new Godzilla movie with my *kinda grown* kids was awesome! The theatre was packed!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ramen Pride!
Jan 13, 2001

GATOS Y VATOS posted:

I'm a collector of old style soft vinyl kaiju and I'm going to have a shot at getting one of Sunguts' new Shin Godzillas in February and I'm loving stoked. :cool:

https://twitter.com/SUNGUTS/status/1074303830676799489

I love knockoff Godzillas. Here's one I picked up at a flea market. I love the whack colors, they're just so wrong. I wonder if it's actually worth anything?

Ramen Pride!
Jan 13, 2001

GATOS Y VATOS posted:

Ramen Pride! is there any markings on the bottom of that figure's feet at all? If so, please take a photo and I can tell you if it's a Japanese maker or not.

Nope! Just blank.

But I don't really care, this thing has so much walleyed personality it's hilarious.

I found one that looks really similar on AliExpress, but it doesn't have a chronic case of derpy pinkeye like mine. :)