Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SirDrone
Jul 23, 2013

I am so sick of these star wars
So Godzilla's new look is thanks to being Oxygen Bombed right? because holy hell he looks messed up in a good way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SirDrone
Jul 23, 2013

Vintersorg posted:

SH MonsterArts going down the line of NECA with repaints of existing molds at a premium. loving lazy poo poo.

I'm still amazed we still haven't gotten an Anguirus figure but 3 different kinds of the same mold repainted or given a little deco as compensation.

SirDrone
Jul 23, 2013

As much flak as Godzilla 1998 gets it's pretty ironic it still spawned a TV series that was better and more faithful to Godzilla.
Hell it even had a Mecha Kong and Destroy All Monsters episode.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Boi8EH2iArs

SirDrone
Jul 23, 2013

Ghost Leviathan posted:

And I thought it was already getting weird when I suggested giving Godzilla a love interest.

It would certainly help explain where the gently caress Godzilla Jr came from, for more salt wounding just say it was a female 1998 Godzilla.

SirDrone
Jul 23, 2013

Some of the cancelled or scrapped movie concepts still sound loving amazing to me, I'm ready for the film where Godzilla fights a ghost version of himself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rXP809uL2s

0:37 fits with the theme so hard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SirDrone
Jul 23, 2013

Snowman_McK posted:

I got that. It's just how much effort he seemed to have to put into it. He takes a full moment to charge up his main attack in order to do it to 6 people. I know the sort of scene they're evoking, but it didn't work for me.

iirc didn't one of the heads literally start sliding and slithering over the ashes of the recently zapped marines.