Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

kirbysuperstar posted:

You know someone is trash if they pick Adachi's joker colours or Hyde's Kira Yamato set

Now the Amuro colors though? Pick it every time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

Captain Baal posted:

Now the Amuro colors though? Pick it every time.

Strongly agreed.

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Spanish Manlove posted:

Sol will be entirely lats and delts by the time GG strive redemptor X apocalypse comes out.

Literally a gigantic triangle of meat.

theGrooseofLegend
Dec 29, 2013
Sol's true Gear form revealed

Barudak
May 7, 2007

If you have a skin that darkens the character Ill pick it basically everytime. I like bold colors and anybody who works with fashion knows darker complexion makes neon pop even more

MechaX
Nov 19, 2011

"Let's be positive! Let's start a fire!"

kirbysuperstar posted:

You know someone is trash if they pick Adachi's joker colours or Hyde's Kira Yamato set

To be fair, I also have a lot of concerns about people who pick characters like Ram or Zooey only to pick the blonde hair, pale skin, blue eyes alts

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

MechaX posted:

To be fair, I also have a lot of concerns about people who pick characters like Ram or Zooey only to pick the blonde hair, pale skin, blue eyes alts

i feel attacked

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

ram has a really nice black and red color but i dont like picking cuz it makes her pale skinned yeah. in general im not a fan of alts that change skin color unless theyre real weird with it but that's just me

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

wow wrong thread entirely

Hekk
Oct 12, 2012

'smeper fi

Has there been any new word put out about KOF15? I saw the EVO 2019 teaser but haven’t seen any follow ups.

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010
they said they would have something "very soon" to show during the not-EVO fighters roundtable

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

MechaX posted:

this is fair, imho

Evil Canadian
Sep 10, 2000

No one man should have all that Psycho-Power.

Hekk posted:

Has there been any new word put out about KOF15? I saw the EVO 2019 teaser but haven’t seen any follow ups.

At this point its The Game Awards, or nothing. TGA is in December.

I kinda hope they went radio dark because they wanna delay & revamp the game with Rollback or something like Strive did. I think modern Samsho is a very fun game but I just can't play that game online its so bad.

Hekk
Oct 12, 2012

'smeper fi

Evil Canadian posted:

At this point its The Game Awards, or nothing. TGA is in December.

I kinda hope they went radio dark because they wanna delay & revamp the game with Rollback or something like Strive did. I think modern Samsho is a very fun game but I just can't play that game online its so bad.

I mean honestly, between KOF98, KOF2002, KOFXIII, and KOFXIV I have plenty to play. I just wanted to see where the series was headed since it was teased a while back that the newest game was in development. I am all for rollback since it doesn't look like covid is leaving the US for the time being.

gutterdaughter
Oct 21, 2010

keep yr head up, problem girl

sharrrk posted:

ram has a really nice black and red color but i dont like picking cuz it makes her pale skinned yeah. in general im not a fan of alts that change skin color unless theyre real weird with it but that's just me

tbf Ram, being yet another clone of Aria, is probably just a gyaru with a tan, and the red hair color just makes her look closer to Aria/OG Valentine. (I also choose to believe that Ram's existence mean Aria totally had a gyaru phase.) But you should still be shunned if you pick a pasty Ram color.

Also anyone who picks white Venom colors should be DQed on sight.

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

"I didn't see the part where he develops as a character so I guess he never developed as a character"
This thread made me imagine fishbelly white Nagoriyuki and I blame all of you, forever

AnonSpore fucked around with this message at 07:39 on Oct 27, 2020

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009
Modded my dreamcast to give every character in marvel 2 an aryan palette swap

Barudak
May 7, 2007

dangerdoom volvo posted:

Modded my dreamcast to give every character in marvel 2 an aryan palette swap

Amingo now a fir tree.

Stall_19
Jan 2, 2013

Prodigy of Victor von Doom
https://twitter.com/kamone1006/stat...934989018529792

Mattavist
May 24, 2003

Weird tweet.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

somebody at ArcSys probably got pissed at him, but gently caress em keep sending your congressional leaders letters until we get rollback in UNI

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Mattavist posted:

Weird tweet.
tbh i cant blame a guy for not wanting to get hassled at all hours of the day for something that he is going to put in the game

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010
I think this is the missing context

https://www.twitter.com/NihongoGamer/status/1320859204106604544

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

Yes, Kamone asked on stream that viewers contact ArcSys about helping them implement rollback into UNI. Now he's walking back that comment. They weren't hassling Kamone, they were sending e-mails to ArcSys official e-mail account. Whether or not ArcSys actually got upset about this or he's just worried they might be, who can say.

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

An interesting tidbit of that stream is Kamone mentioned he won't make UNI engine open source because the engine is one of the only things French Bread actually owns, and their company would be worthless without it.

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009
That tweet just reads as "hey guys, you've made your point, we don't want ArcSys to feel hassled" to me which is not exactly a controversial ask.

Neo Rasa
Mar 8, 2007
Everyone should play DUKE games.

:dukedog:

Barudak posted:

If you have a skin that darkens the character Ill pick it basically everytime. I like bold colors and anybody who works with fashion knows darker complexion makes neon pop even more

2002 has some really really really awesome ones that do this.

I like the odd ones in Samurai Shodown that do the opposite like Rasetsumaru having like acid wash green skin and stuff.

Hairy Right Hook
Sep 9, 2001

Hee to the ho
ArcSys: *makes an email rule throwing all emails containing the word "rollback" in the trash*

RoadCrewWorker
Nov 19, 2007

camels aren't so great

Lemon-Lime posted:

That tweet just reads as "hey guys, you've made your point, we don't want ArcSys to feel hassled" to me which is not exactly a controversial ask.
Absolutely.

The real way to hassle them is to stop buying ASW games because once 3 weeks have passed since launch their "idgi it's fine in japan lol" netcode made them unplayable for me even on a discord-level basis.

RoadCrewWorker fucked around with this message at 18:32 on Oct 27, 2020

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

Jawdins posted:

ArcSys: *makes an email rule throwing all emails containing the word "rollback" in the trash*

lol, "makes"

in other news:

https://twitter.com/ArcSystemWorksU/status/1321142842304024577

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Arcsys is v funny

Neo Rasa
Mar 8, 2007
Everyone should play DUKE games.

:dukedog:

Real hurthling! posted:

Arcsys is v funny

https://twitter.com/ArcSystemWorksU/status/1314376547407552512

Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

Go home and be a family man!
Did arcsys not realize they could just rename the files and have ALL the feet?

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
the arcsys twitter page sucks

A good poster
Jan 10, 2010

Kongming posted:

An interesting tidbit of that stream is Kamone mentioned he won't make UNI engine open source because the engine is one of the only things French Bread actually owns, and their company would be worthless without it.

Who was asking them to make their engine open-source? That sounds unreasonable to me.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009
https://twitter.com/FGC_Daily/status/1321171915298369536?s=20

terry, one of those people is your brothers girlfriend

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Wasn't Kula meant to be on the younger side? I've lost track of the KOF plot

Chev
Jul 19, 2010
Switchblade Switcharoo

Endorph posted:

terry, one of those people is your brothers girlfriend
Well

She certainly thinks she is.

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

They're living together now so I think it's not just in her head.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream

SyntheticPolygon posted:

They're living together now so I think it's not just in her head.

Andy's letting her sleep on the couch. That's it.