Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tuxedo Catfish
Mar 17, 2007

You've got guts! Come to my village, I'll buy you lunch.

Zand posted:

don't get too enamored just because he's started talking politics. remember, he will switch sides in an instant

:eyepop:

e: Oh man that's a lovely snipe.

Is there anything with good netcode coming out in the near future? I haven't really been paying attention to indie FG releases, anything post-Them's Fighting Herds would be news to me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zand
Jul 9, 2003

~ i'll take you for a ride ~ ride on a meteorite ~

Tuxedo Catfish posted:

Is there anything with good netcode coming out in the near future? I haven't really been paying attention to indie FG releases, anything post-Them's Fighting Herds would be news to me.

lethal league blaze just came out

mango sentinel
Jan 5, 2001

by sebmojo

Sad they don't explain the reason for this novel innovation is the game has infinite stages and proper competitive play is getting a hit in and running away forever.

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

mango sentinel posted:

Sad they don't explain the reason for this novel innovation is the game has infinite stages and proper competitive play is getting a hit in and running away forever.

yeah it rules that they say the lack of walls and working to pursue the opponent makes it more offense-oriented

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Tuxedo Catfish posted:

Koihime Enbu Ryorai has been scientifically tested to have the best netcode. Make of that what you will.

gutterdaughter
Oct 21, 2010

keep yr head up, problem girl

Shiki Dan posted:

He's a furry, in case you forgot.

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

:yeah:

and horny on main 2018

Mason Dixon
Jul 28, 2001

Crimson Butterfly

P-Mack posted:

Koihime Enbu Ryorai has been scientifically tested to have the best netcode. Make of that what you will.

You're probably thinking of the test for best (i.e. lowest) measured input delay for recent fighting games, which did have Koihime ranked first. I haven't heard of a netcode test involving Koihime.

Broken Loose
Dec 25, 2002

PROGRAM
A > - - -
LR > > - -
LL > - - -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uE5S3sPX0fc

Climax Fighters Zi-O, for Nintendo Switch. Featuring couch coop, joycon support, PS2 graphics, and Hyper Muteki better be not be able to take damage this time :mad:

darealkooky
Sep 15, 2011

You sayin' I like dubs?!?

I care about being able to watch evo without someone throwing their fetish in my face. Dunno how you can try to make the FGC super esports and try to purge all thuggery but also let a guy prance around in a suit that he has 100% got semen on.

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
You don't have to do any of those things.

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

darealkooky posted:

I care about being able to watch evo without someone throwing their fetish in my face. Dunno how you can try to make the FGC super esports and try to purge all thuggery but also let a guy prance around in a suit that he has 100% got semen on.

You're real weird dude

LazyMaybe
Aug 18, 2013

oouagh
I'm extremely concerned about the cum that I know for sure without any evidence someone I have never met is just loving drenched in. my posturing means im very normal btw

Yardbomb
Jul 11, 2011

What's with the eh... bretonnian dance, sir?

darealkooky posted:

I care about being able to watch evo without someone throwing their fetish in my face.

This is comin off pretty weird dude.

To go into it more than it deserves, honestly it seems like it's a pretty slim minority of furries who ever even do like, costumed fuckin or any of that in the first place, that's a niche in a niche, it's really just a costume that makes you feel good from what I've heard most. Even that aside, events have had people in finals on stream in a dress, wigs, all sorts of poo poo "joking" or not, do you get mad at them for it too, even though chances are probably better on average someone's boned in that stuff.

Yardbomb fucked around with this message at 03:06 on Nov 2, 2018

darealkooky
Sep 15, 2011

You sayin' I like dubs?!?
gently caress who and what you want, I don't really want to know about it unless I ask

PS ban every single anime game player with "loli" in their handle from competing

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

The suit is a god tier power move on the opponent

theyre on tilt from when they sit down next to it no matter how much they rip on it before

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010
theres probably a higher chance somebody got semen on their echofox jersey than sonicfox got on his fursuit

mycot
Oct 23, 2014

"It's okay. There are other Terminators! Just give us this one!"
Hell Gem

darealkooky posted:

gently caress who and what you want, I don't really want to know about it unless I ask

PS ban every single anime game player with "loli" in their handle from competing

See, if you made that post but were a-okay with the kitbashed anime waifu body pillow-sticks then I would have raised an eyebrow.

Bushmaori
Mar 8, 2009

darealkooky posted:

People ITT pretending furry suits aren't literally fetish sex suits, I mean I'm sure the dude is lovely and he got mad skills but poo poo son

Ryaomon
Mar 19, 2007
Ask me about being a racist piece of shit with a racist gimmick
Furries are weirdos, unlike the current fighting game faces: Wife Beater, Couch Cummer, 600 Pounds At Best, and Other Wife Beater

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Ryaomon posted:

Furries are weirdos, unlike the current fighting game faces: Wife Beater, Couch Cummer, 600 Pounds At Best, and Other Wife Beater

And at least those guys take showers.

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream
Darealkooky really obsessed with seeing cum on fursuits and I really wish I could read this thread without them pushing their fetish in my face.

Cause it's kind vanilla as gently caress. Its 2018 fuckins gotten weird. Get weird.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Bushmaori posted:

People ITT pretending furry suits aren't literally fetish sex suits, I mean I'm sure the dude is lovely and he got mad skills but poo poo son

Tokido in gimp gear would be even more unstoppable

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

darealkooky posted:

LoliMaiko should have his head blown off with a 12 gauge.

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

darealkooky posted:

youre just upset that he has more cum on his suit right now than youll have on you in your life time

AttackBacon
Nov 19, 2010
DEEP FRIED DIARRHEA
:yikes:

Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

Watching sports and getting disgusted whenever one of those sex pervert mascots come out

furries are lil fuckin' weirdos and that suit probably smells bad but unless the suit has his dong hanging out or something who cares.

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

You shouldn't judge a man's character by the fur of his suit, but by the content of his heart.

whalestory
Feb 9, 2004

hey ya'll!

Pillbug
Purge all thuggery

Romes128
Dec 28, 2008

Fun Shoe
“thuggery”

Yardbomb
Jul 11, 2011

What's with the eh... bretonnian dance, sir?

Thugonomics

brand engager
Mar 23, 2011

darealkooky posted:

maybe dont piss yourself about "thuggery" and "prancing" in the context of the gay black guy

gutterdaughter
Oct 21, 2010

also fursuits are like super fuckin expensive and difficult to clean. and dude keeps his head in pretty good condition for a guy whose job involves swimming through a miasma of nerd sweat on the regular.

like i'll put money down that sonicfox's suit is the most cum-free surface at any tournament venue.

gutterdaughter
Oct 21, 2010

also like i ain't gonna speculate on a Real Actual person's private affairs cuz that's creeper as hell.

but everyone knows in general that if you're gonna gently caress in-suit you buy a cheapy backup made out of like recycled children's stuffed animals and styrofoam or w/e. jesus my guy it's like you don't even read the newsletter.

OneDeadman
Oct 16, 2010

[SUPERBIA]
Furries that’s a no go. But people playing Lili in tekken those people are alright

Zand
Jul 9, 2003

~ i'll take you for a ride ~ ride on a meteorite ~
wear whatever you want. I support people wearing ahegao shirts at fighting game events

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

darealkooky posted:

what about the Guilty Gear guy who built a joystick into a dakimakura

Lily Catts
Oct 17, 2012

Show me the way to you
(Heavy Metal)

Broken Loose posted:

the physical shaft of the joystick hits little clickers inside the game controller box machine. the gate is a little plastic ring that prevents the joystick from moving too far while you do it. lovely american arcade machines use circle gates (and infect people with nostalgia for them) but if you use a circle gate you make it harder to do diagonals in exchange for the ability to ride the gate (put so much weight into the stick in such a way that you scrape up against the gate for the duration of the motion). riding the gate is a bad habit that makes you worse at every game because it slows you down in exchange for letting you be occasionally lazier.

most sticks come with square gates nowadays. square is ideal in addition to being easy to find.

Wait... I've been "riding the gate" for years in arcades, I always push the stick as far as it could go to do motions. Maybe that's why I suck, I've been doing it wrong the whole time!

Romes128
Dec 28, 2008

Fun Shoe

Schneider Heim posted:

Wait... I've been "riding the gate" for years in arcades, I always push the stick as far as it could go to do motions. Maybe that's why I suck, I've been doing it wrong the whole time!

It’s best not to.

When you start to feel where the stick clicks the switch (before you hit the gate) the motions comes out a lot smoother. Try doing a hadoken without hitting the gate. Feels good man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lily Catts
Oct 17, 2012

Show me the way to you
(Heavy Metal)

Romes128 posted:

It’s best not to.

When you start to feel where the stick clicks the switch (before you hit the gate) the motions comes out a lot smoother. Try doing a hadoken without hitting the gate. Feels good man.

I have a bad habit of holding back on the stick for as far as it would go when blocking. So you just have to get used to not hitting the gate at all times?