Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Dead on time is the exact perfect length to realize how hosed you are for yolo throwing it 10/10

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

bad metaphors posted:

xrd added the 3d superflash windup animations but i never liked it specifically on dead on time. ggxx dot had the perfect length and, just as important, the perfect pose

Show em the rolex

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Yeah its hard to get 4 billion for something that depends on other peoples ip

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

I think hes banned forever 2 months after admitting

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

I hope they use re engine

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

I was skeptical because mhw was such a mega hit i thought mt would never go away but seeing monhun on switch in re engine makes me now kinda believe they wont be overhauling mt again

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

5 also having weird ink stuff in it for no reason was such a huge flag that they were not giving a poo poo about design and just farting out whatever. "Oh its like this in 4? Ok give ryu some brush strokes on his specials too i guess"

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Fangs game is extremely funny to play

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Gutter Owl posted:

I am so unreasonably excited for Future Club. I'm permitting myself to have unwarranted hope in a scrappy upstart, which has famously never gone badly for goons ever.

They've also brought on Aevee Bee as their writer and only listed non-LZ contributer. And since she wrote the only two good video games, I'm excited for fighting games to get astonishingly gay.

Are they going to make a fighter?

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Wtf, sega?
Announce a game or shut up

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

She looks fun

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Brought To You By posted:

The dog doesn't really do anything resembling a puppet attack, but seeing someone with an attached spirit reminds me that Zappa still isn't back in the game.

Yeah im not into puppet chars but i am into rush down lady with cosmetic dog

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

drjuggalo posted:

I think all the new GG characters are really well designed mechanically, plus dizzy is INFINITELY more embarrassing than Elphelt and she’s as OG as it gets

KOF and GG are the only franchises dishing out good new characters anymore, like what’s going on Tekken/SF

Leroy has a dog

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

does the samuari vampire guy have dandy step or just teleport/no run?

i want to dandy

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Big buttons big life

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Yeah the frustrating part of sfv is you do gently caress all stuttering around in the bad rollback until a lucky random crush counter lands and you win/lose the round from there

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Yeah i doubled dipped and its better but still onerous

Barudak posted:

I am a spoiled baby and don't plan to go back to Tekken 7 until I get my next generation console because I need something, anything to make the loadtimes less horrible.

Ill play you when you do

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

someone bully arcsys into making strive crossplay.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Arcsys is v funny

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Gologle posted:

My respect for Terry just plummeted off a cliff

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

It makes it so the online is nearly as good as being in the same room with the person as possible vs a crap shoot

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

i bought a neogeo pocket color and my only game is match of the millennium because its that good.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Is rollback only coming to pc or all platforms?

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Does rollback just work from the game on steam now or is there a special beta client? I bought it for 3 dollars just now and it cant find any opponents for me to lose to while i assess the connection lol whoops

Nm i have found the beta branch

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Steam its on sale

Holy balls it plays amazing even on the wifi im forced to use rn

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Chev posted:

Speaking of which, seems that apart from bugs specifically related to the random generator not being correctly synchronized (ie don't play Faust and the like) the ACPR rollback beta is really good.

It owns actually. I played on a 2 bar wifi connection due to wfh circumstance the ethernet is not in the room im set up in, and it felt like local for me and the other guys just checking it out in ranked were rematching me if the matching put us together again so it was probably fine enough on their end.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

teagone posted:

I was gonna buy GG XX Accent Core Plus R (lmao that name) since I saw it was $3 thanks to Jmcrofts, but then Steam said I already owned it. Cool :) I have zero clue how/when I ended up obtaining it lol. Gonna try it out this weekend with friends. My first anime fighter :haw:

Opt into the beta branch and download the update

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Yeah!

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

Kiryu to DB FighterZ confirmed

i would start playing again

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

goku has hosed
goku has killed

pure kiryu is the clear 10-0 winner

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

My fight money!

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Wait tekken has rollback? Whats the catch

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Harada please

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Did anyone laugh at them and make them feel bad yet?

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Lol
Hes such a good troll i respect it

Real hurthling! fucked around with this message at 01:41 on Nov 8, 2020

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

They might need the beta server to be empty for a few weeks to work on it and make changes before it launches for real

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

is deathfist safe yet?

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

neosloth posted:

Pretty much no character got nerfed, that's kinda the problem

No but there's a power crush that guarantees it on hit

Finally

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Real hurthling!