Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Illuminado
Mar 26, 2008

The Path Ahead is Dark

Jmcrofts posted:

HDMI? Buddy let me tell you about CRTs.

My CRT has HDMI :c00lbutt:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Illuminado
Mar 26, 2008

The Path Ahead is Dark

Goon in a Pit

Illuminado
Mar 26, 2008

The Path Ahead is Dark

cloofish posted:

What are the differences between Alpha 2 and Alpha 3 that make one Good and the other Bad?

Anyone who still plays Alpha 3 are God Tier and will get Double Perfects on you all day, while executing V-ISM, custom combos and styling like crazy.
Meaning you won't be able to win by not trying hard, and therefore, have a bad time.

Illuminado
Mar 26, 2008

The Path Ahead is Dark

Parallax Scroll posted:

It was fun at the time when I was a total scrub, much like I am now

So say we all...

Illuminado
Mar 26, 2008

The Path Ahead is Dark

mysterious loyall X posted:

not even god and la area traffic will stop me from getting the sweet sweet 40-80 dollar pot prize at wnf kof14 tonight

Hyperhopping all the way to the bank.

Illuminado
Mar 26, 2008

The Path Ahead is Dark

In Training posted:

Super Mario Maker

This is why I got a Wii U, it's cool and good and I regret nothing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Illuminado
Mar 26, 2008

The Path Ahead is Dark

Saoshyant posted:

There was a blind guy who played/plays MK 9/10, no idea if he also plays KI. Maybe there's even more than one blind guy in the FGC, that would be amazing.

It would be a neat project to map out the various moves of a fighting game into more exaggerated audio cues and have an audio fighter.
High Pitch = Overhead
Med Pitch = Mid
Low Pitch = Low