Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

I didn't realize this thread existed lol, anyone in here playing Gundam Maxiboost? I'd love to play with some goons.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Endorph posted:

i play it but my internet is fairly bad atm, rip to all i meet on the roads of online

Rip and good luck surviving the wifi purge, I am tend to keep auto boot settings lower because I'm not a poo poo about it but everyone else sure is

Who do you two play as? I've been messing around with GunEZ, Baund Doc (this guy really sucks lol), but I'm really liking doing fighter jet strafing runs with Hambrabi. Mobile armor mode really breaks a lot of brains dealing with it. I tried Full Saber for a big boy suit but couldn't get a good feel for it.

Pm mw your usernames if you want to play later

RBA Starblade fucked around with this message at 16:01 on Oct 17, 2020

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

RevolverDivider posted:

I’m a wifi warrior so I’ve been purged from a bunch of rooms but I’m still getting games at least. Hambrabi rules and I’ve been messing around a bunch with it. I play ZZ normal, Hyaku Shiki, Legend, Providence, Delta Plus, Barbatos normal, Qant, 00 Raiser, FAZZ. I mess around with a bunch of other suits but I feel most comfortable with all of those. PSN is RevolverChicken7

Gun EZ is a pretty decent suit. I don’t like most 1.5ks but it’s got a decent toolbox and fits into most teams.

FAZZ is a bastard man and I hate that I inevitably fly or sidestep into each and every laser it vomits out

I'll add you next time I'm on!

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Yeah it's not that the lasers are particularly good, it's that I inevitably will fly into FAZZ, no matter what it or I am actually doing lol. My favorite moment in the game though was a casual game with friends with a FAZZ who had my partner stuck in a combo. I flew up as Hambrabi to try and cut it, thinking I could hotshot roll away and finish his partner off (who was behind him at the time), and mid-combo, entirely on accident, it backhanded me and I crashlanded instead and it kept smacking my buddy to death

We had to stop playing for a while because of the laughter