Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bathtub Cheese
Jun 15, 2008

I lust for Chinese world conquest. The truth does not matter before the supremacy of Dear Leader Xi.
Stop buying fighting games with bad netcode

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bathtub Cheese
Jun 15, 2008

I lust for Chinese world conquest. The truth does not matter before the supremacy of Dear Leader Xi.
I didn't say stop playing them

Bathtub Cheese
Jun 15, 2008

lol Leroy was released busted to sell season 3/character DLC and squeeze what little profit can be had out of a 5 year old game. Namco even had nerfs planned ahead of time.

Bathtub Cheese
Jun 15, 2008

yea a massively hyped character with braindead gameplay that also just so happens to be head and shoulders above the rest of the cast in a series with a long track record of highly deliberate balance tweaks is just a coincidence. especially when they had changes planned even before he was available to buy. there is just no way 'leroy is OP' was disseminated to more casual players either since no one plays tournaments, makes youtube videos, or streams the game lmao

e: i meant the dlc not the base game, thanks for the self serving interpretation of my post

Bathtub Cheese fucked around with this message at 00:15 on Mar 29, 2020