Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr.Flibble
Jul 23, 2008

Negrostrike posted:

No love for World Heroes?
I'd kill a man for a sequel. I can even imagine its name: World Heroes Excellent.

I love World Heroes! If you want to try out something new play the Gameboy Color version of World Heroes 2 Jet, to this day it's still one of the best portable fighting games I've
ever played. It even has something the original lacks, Endings!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WczBfvEqZLQ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr.Flibble
Jul 23, 2008
So is the 3ds port of Street fighter 4 any good? Also are there any other fighting games for the 3ds other sf4 and smash?

Mr.Flibble
Jul 23, 2008
What was the last big tournament for Street Fighter 4 before Street Fighter 5 came out?

Mr.Flibble
Jul 23, 2008

Archer666 posted:

I think he actually did bodyjack her between alpha 3 and sf 2. Also this dynamic is why Cammy has a Dictator alternate costume in both IV and V.

I have to be a nerd and correct you here, It was actually Rose he bodyjacked due to the fact the she possesses/is the good part of his soul he purged from himself when he went full evil.
https://www.fightersgeneration.com/characters3/rose-bisoncap.jpg

Mr.Flibble
Jul 23, 2008

FrostyPox posted:

Hey maybe I'm a blind idiot, but in SFV is there actually a description in-game anywhere that describes what each character's V-Trigger does?

Select challenges, and from there select demonstrations.