Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Midnight Shakes
Apr 10, 2009
IDK how the combo system works in DBFZ, but figuring out that you could double-tap buttons helped me a ton when I was learning combos in SF and KOF.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Midnight Shakes
Apr 10, 2009
Other than having to fiddle with Steam to get my PS3 fightstick to work, I haven't had had any technical issues with the PC port, and the netcode seems like an improvement on KOF 14 from the one match I've played so far.

Midnight Shakes
Apr 10, 2009
I really wanna get the DLC for KOF, but having just learned that the MiSK Foundation became the majority shareholder in SNK a while back, I kind of don't feel like spending any more money on the game, which makes me sad, because it's really fun :(

Midnight Shakes fucked around with this message at 21:44 on Mar 17, 2022