Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

John Murdoch
May 19, 2009

I can tune a fish.
So just to be clear, the principle difference between a TES+ and a TE2+ (besides form factor) is that the latter is more modding friendly? That's basically it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

John Murdoch
May 19, 2009

I can tune a fish.

attackmole posted:

whiney vent post I made in the watching pros matches thread that might be more applicable here

Queue 10 people telling me the only way to learn is to suck it up and learn more games and characters, and yes, you're right. Just venting cause the learning curve is rough.

FWIW, this is pretty much where I'm at (minus the being competent at Xrd part), so I feel ya.

Over two years of zero actual practice and mostly just random fumbling I've gone from being unable to process simple QCFs to being unable to process about 80% of what's happening on screen at any given time. :v:

John Murdoch fucked around with this message at 23:51 on May 30, 2016