Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fawf
Nov 5, 2009

It's Me, It's Me, It's DDD

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fawf
Nov 5, 2009

anime was right posted:

like i mean they would have to write the engine from the ground up to work on pc (which given nrs record is lol)

just outsource it to high voltage, problem solved

Fawf
Nov 5, 2009

exquisite tea posted:

I want every Soul Calibur character to speak in their native language by default. No modern dialects either, I want the developers to find speakers of reconstructed Byzantine Greek for Sophitia, Late Middle Japanese for Yoshimitsu, and so on.

The Punch Out game on the Wii did this and it was loving cool. No subtitles either.

Fawf
Nov 5, 2009

Night Blade posted:

Looks like there's a stream tomorrow on Daigo's channel with SF2's creator. Neat.

Also have a free Tekken 7 Eliza DLC code I found in my drawer for the PS4 copy of Tekken 7 I no longer own:

QNCJ-KBNM-H6BK

Just started playing Tekken like a week ago, thanks!

Fawf
Nov 5, 2009

RoadCrewWorker posted:

owns, though if they don't let her pet her pod as a taunt they hosed up

sc6 has taunts, right

https://twitter.com/SaitoYosuke_Z/status/1056230257345380352

Fawf
Nov 5, 2009

PaletteSwappedNinja posted:

Nicalis has been a terrible publisher since forever - they hosed over the Cave Story dude, they cancelled the original western release of La Mulana over twitter before telling the devs, they bought the publishing rights to some kickstarted racing game and then mothballed it, and even when they're not directly loving people over they've put out a lot of buggy/broken/years-late games and their communication has always been poo poo.

Jesus I forgot about the business with 90s Arcade Racer, RIP

Fawf
Nov 5, 2009

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

wait wtf was this rom?!?

This is the whole story, it rules (expand the whole twitter thread)

https://twitter.com/necrosofty/status/1265472772928462849

Fawf
Nov 5, 2009

Rerelease MVC2 and add Viewtiful Joe without allowing me to buy his games on modern platforms

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fawf
Nov 5, 2009

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

was clayfighter horny at all

years ago I casually tweeted about Clayfighter one time and was almost immediately responded to by someone whose entire twitter account was dedicated to roleplaying as the character Taffy and I can only assume he was a massive pervert