Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

samco
Oct 10, 2012

dhamster posted:

Don't buy a Madcatz Alpha

Could you elaborate at all? I'm interested in giving fighting games a try and was looking into this stick as it seemed like a relatively okay stick with upgrade potential should I find myself getting more serious.

Is this not the case? What would you recommend doing instead?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

samco
Oct 10, 2012
Thanks guys for the advice. I live in Australia so my options are a bit more limited (can't get the qanba cheap, or find many second hand sticks). It looks like I can pick up a wwe brawl stick for $50 AU however (half of the alpha) and swap out the parts for better ones.