Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Scrap Dragon
Oct 6, 2013

SECRET TECHNIQUE:
DARK SHADOW
BLACK FALLEN ANGEL!

In Training posted:

Isn't P5A all but guaranteed to happen at some point.

It may or may not depend on how well BBCTB sells

https://www.destructoid.com/the-next-persona-fighting-game-depends-on-blazblue-cross-tag-battle-according-to-series-director-468417.phtml

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scrap Dragon
Oct 6, 2013

SECRET TECHNIQUE:
DARK SHADOW
BLACK FALLEN ANGEL!

Is that suppose to be glasses or a domino mask Raph is wearing?

Are they just turning him into the Scarlet Pimpernel

Scrap Dragon
Oct 6, 2013

SECRET TECHNIQUE:
DARK SHADOW
BLACK FALLEN ANGEL!

The half RTS mode from SC3 was extremely my poo poo.

Of course it would brick your save constantly but that didn’t stop teenage me from putting a stupid amount of time into it

Scrap Dragon
Oct 6, 2013

SECRET TECHNIQUE:
DARK SHADOW
BLACK FALLEN ANGEL!

Yardbomb posted:

Did Marn ever finally pay off his mafia loans.

What are they gonna do, break his leg?

Scrap Dragon
Oct 6, 2013

SECRET TECHNIQUE:
DARK SHADOW
BLACK FALLEN ANGEL!

When they say Kim’s team can be inferred by his presence, I hope they’re talking about his new team

Scrap Dragon
Oct 6, 2013

SECRET TECHNIQUE:
DARK SHADOW
BLACK FALLEN ANGEL!

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

rumors going around about an arcsys my hero acadamia fg, 2v2 with 1 assist. im sure its the same as the switch pro reveal rumor but w/e.

Would’ve been way more excited for this before the manga jumped the shark but hell, I’ll play it

Scrap Dragon
Oct 6, 2013

SECRET TECHNIQUE:
DARK SHADOW
BLACK FALLEN ANGEL!

Jazerus posted:

the people are crying out, where is heavy d

There are dozens of us!

Scrap Dragon
Oct 6, 2013

SECRET TECHNIQUE:
DARK SHADOW
BLACK FALLEN ANGEL!

Weird Pumpkin posted:

First prize always and forever will be a big cross over anime fighter like the shonen jump games, but as a vs style game imo

Nah, we've seen what that roster would look like in the various arena fighters and it's incredibly lame and boring. The best part of Fighterz was seeing all the left field picks like Hit, Ginyu, or 16 get their day in the sun. I'd much rather any future fighting game did a deep dive on a single series, even if it's one I don't give a poo poo about

e;fb

Ms. Unsmiley posted:

what world are you living in where sc6 was a flop. it got a second wave of dlc and a world tour (cancelled only because of a worldwide pandemic) a year after release, flops don't get those

The world where the director (or some other higher up) said that if SC6 didn't meet expectations, he was out of the company. He then left Namco after they stopped making content for it.

Scrap Dragon
Oct 6, 2013

SECRET TECHNIQUE:
DARK SHADOW
BLACK FALLEN ANGEL!

You could absolutely milk like 7 different forms out of Luffy, but I don't think OP fans are clamoring for every minutely different version of the protagonist the same way DBZ fans do. Gear 5 is the only one outside of base Luffy fans would really be asking for. I could see maybe Gear 4, but I could just as easily see it as part of a super for the base form the same way SS3 is

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scrap Dragon
Oct 6, 2013

SECRET TECHNIQUE:
DARK SHADOW
BLACK FALLEN ANGEL!

Lord_Magmar posted:

The weirdest thing about Playstation All Stars Battle Royale's roster is that it didn't have Crash Bandicoot and Spyro. A mistake Smash Bros has now also made.

According to SuperBot they tried, but Activision wasn't interested. This was several years before both of those franchises would have their resurgence so Activision was just kind of sitting on them