Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nov 3, 2015

Give me all your crackers
Thinking of picking up the Blazblue collection, not sure if it is worth it though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nov 3, 2015

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

what layouts are you guys who play BBxTag using on your sticks?

I am odd, but I run

abcd
p

Nov 3, 2015

Kongming posted:

Play Under Night please.

Picked it up just yesterday.

Nov 3, 2015

Dan Didio posted:

The Hori PS4 official RAP Hyabusa? Is it a half-decent stick? I bought it because it had 'rap' in the name.

I really like mine.

Nov 3, 2015

Dan Didio posted:

Thank you, mine feels fine, I just wanted to make sure it’s not notorious for imploding or anything.

I've only heard good things about it, and have had no problems with mine (my brother also has one and has not experienced any problems). I have used it mainly for the PS4, but it works great for Tekken 7 on PC, and SC IV on ps3.

1500 fucked around with this message at 07:22 on Aug 18, 2018

Nov 3, 2015

Gavok posted:

"It's the Muppet Show with our very special guest star Ernest Borgnine!"

"YAAAAAY!!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nov 3, 2015

Pomp posted:

Dbfz sucks anyway he should be playing bbtag or uni