Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

Go home and be a family man!
How does Melty Steam even have issues? It's not like they're porting a console game or something, it's a drat Windows game to start with!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

NecroMonster posted:

mvc3 wasn't Bad and was made by Capcom proper rather than DIMPS, and most of mvc3's problems wouldn't be super hard to fix either.

Wasnt MvC3 made by Eighting?

Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

Sucks how they just kinda forgot to put the full intro in the game.

Also sucks how both SF4 and SFxT took their cool CG trailers than smashed em together into a terrible music video.

Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

PaletteSwappedNinja posted:

Koihime Enbu is cool, death to anime.

Just smashed buttons in story mode so far and it seems like it could be neat. Thanks Steam, for having these weird poo poo I keep buying!

Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

Looks like Revelator is up on PS4.

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en...m_content=Brand

Not for us PS3 poors though

Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

Kum Haehyun is very anime, therefore the best to jump into.

I mean, young girl piloting old man from within? Im sure theres some deep poo poo going on there.

Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

TxSF, the hottest freemium card battler to ever hit Nokia.

Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

Didnt WB shortly after MKX release a practically unplayable Batman on Steam then pulled it to fix it then later just released it again completely unchanged?

You shouldnt buy WB pc games

Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

Real hurthling! posted:

PSN has Blazblue CP Extend on 70% sale for 15 dollars.
is the game worth picking up?
i don't know anything about blazblue except it might be like xrd but my brain says that 15 dollars is too much for a probably dead game when i already own revelator.

Its real fun and besides some of the general arcsys-isms its a totally different game from Xrd. 15 is a drat steal and if you enjoy it, Blazblue Central Fiction is coming to consoles this year so its a good chance to try out the series.

Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

DOA5 is a better game than most people give it credit for because of how fast and loose it plays it with the tits. Give it a chance, fellas!

Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

In Training posted:

Is it on PS4? I can play it though PS Now but that's not going to happen

Yes

Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

You can unlock another breast motion option. "OMG"

Im serious.

Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

3s is problematic

Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

I bought Blade Arcus today. Can't wait to get home and play that poo poo!

Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

Shadow Ninja 64 posted:

Why in the world would you do this to yourself???

I'm the kind of retard that buys all the Steam 2d fighters and loving is grateful for the chance!

Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

Lol nevermind I hosed up

Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

LORD OF BOOTY posted:

I really doubt this is how they're gonna do it, PS4/XB1 owners didn't have to rebuy MKX outright for the XL stuff.

Yeah but they also didnt get totally shafted from second 1.

Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

Who else grabbed KOF14? Just like every other KOF ever I'm embarrassingly bad at it but I'm enjoying myself so far.

Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

Oooo I really liked Nitroplus, I'd totally buy it again with a smile.

Here's hoping for Dengeki Ignition steam

Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

Xand_Man posted:

Hey

Are you ok?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=na9O13Ts4kI

Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

Reiley posted:

I don't know if we ever got arcade cabinets here since we don't really have arcades anymore but Pokken requires two TVs and two consoles for two people to play so it seems like a nightmare to set up and run tournaments for.

It doesn't require two consoles, but playing on 1 drops it to 30fps since the console is rendering both players screens at once.

Why the gently caress they didn't opt to instead drop graphic quality on single-system mode who the gently caress knows.

Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

Reiley posted:

Can you play on one console with two TVs and two regular controllers? I remember it being one player gets the TV and the other has to play on the gamepad screen, which is not so good.

Late reply, but no one player gets the gamepad screen the other gets the TV. I have no problem with that arrangement and think it plays to the systems strengths, the problem is that the pad-screen player cant use another controller, they must use the U pad. Considering that the game is designed for a similar controller its not exactly the end of the world but its a real lovely oversight.

Its also lovely how LAN is built into the game but is only accessible through a secret code.

Nintendo.

Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

In Training posted:

Isn't that a Bamco joint. Nintendo doesn't have anything to do with it probably

Ah youre right. Now I'm just more baffled.

Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

Akuma was rockin some sick beats at some killer night club when suddenly his super kick sounds blasted a hole in the fabric of space time. Akuma stepped through and suddenly started fighting Sol. They then became best pals and bought motor cycles together.

Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

PaletteSwappedNinja posted:

Also, Capcom's bringing SF5 PC to arcades.

Joke 1:
Itll install rootkits and break itself

Joke 2:
The cabinet's controls use Direct Input

Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

Come on, just show a single Xman. Just one, quell this fear in my heart.

It wont quell the fear that the game sucks poo poo but one step at a time please.

dragon enthusiast posted:

morrigan got too much titty for espn

Introduce Lillith. Make her fight like Morrigan. There jobs done

Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

anime was right posted:

play nitro blasterz, whatever that is.

Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

I'm trying really drat hard to figure out how Morrigan has been robocopped in the trailer.

Have I just fallen for a troll?

Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

Or exist at all, really

Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

I'm about to stream some Nitroplus. All you new steam folks come check it out and play some! maybe learn the beauty... of anime.

https://www.twitch.tv/gutcruncher

Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

punk rebel ecks posted:

Since Marvel 3 got re-released I think I'm going to give the game another try. However, I'm hearing good things about Nitroplus. I plan to get both in the long run, but I wonder which I should dig into first?

Nitroplus now because Marvel will still have players 6 months down the line

Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

Yes Nitroplus is good and has been out for a while and its been good the whole time.

Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

Melty, line kill spirits, glove on fight, twinklestar sprites

Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

Dj Meow Mix posted:

Super Dragon Ball Z was a PS2/arcade game that was pretty drat good surprisingly. I didn't get the chance to play it until NEC but it was a good time. Not many characters though.

I really liked that one a lot. Everyone I've talked to about it though thought it sucked for such legitimate reasons as "there aren't many characters" and "it's bullshit that ChiChi can fight Cell"

Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

Have they said if buying the Revelator > Rev2 upgrade on PS4 also gets you the PS3 upgrade?

Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

Someone should really make Hanna Barbera vs Tatsunoko. I don't get why people arent doing this obvious moneymaker!

Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

Is the PC version the exact same as the PS4/Vita version?

Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

Is there a changelist somewhere for USF2? Trying to find anything I merely get people saying "new characters! Switchable graphics! what the gently caress this isnt the same as HDR, which was excellent and the current standard why would they do this"

That last one was real too, btw.

Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

It's shocking how well t7 runs on my 500 dollar laptop that's below minimum spec. On medium it never seems to go under 59 fps

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

I do, a gtx950 m. It's okay but certainly below minimum