Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Robot Made of Meat

Uxzuigal posted:

I get *very* different images in my head when I hear the words "circle jerk"...
I had some school mates who , according to themselves - actualy sat in a circle and jerked off at some point.... 3 guys. Jerking off.. in one room. What the genuine handfuck is up with that?!

Sounds fun to me.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bacalou

:gas:

mags

I am a congenital optimist.

FluffieDuckie posted:

a circle jerk is where we all sit around and talk about how much we like each other. a funny thread is where we post funny things. for everyone who's posting funny things, thank you. every one of you who lists someone you actually like is stabbing little daggers in my heart

You so bad

FluffieDuckie

don't go getting all crushy on me

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

FluffieDuckie

don't do this. i was going to gas it but posters coming in and posting "gas" makes me want to keep it around out of spite. if you don't like a thread send a pm. i'm getting tired of saying that

treasure bear i saved your pretty post in the post goldmine thread. thank you for the rest of you who tried to funny this up

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
I only go for goodboys :twisted:

• Locked thread