Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe
I can't find it but are you talking about that Facebook post where the girl is like whew good morning run! With some sort of overview of her run but then a guy in the comments is like you literally just broke the world record if this was real come on and they have a big argument

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe

Gridlocked posted:

Engineers aren't bad people :(

Wrong

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe
Why yes sir officer I do have a permit to open carry this bear

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe
You know if you've ever seen girls at your school that grab their hair and they look like they are going to pull their hair up, but don't.

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe
It's pretty pointless that girls even do that, especially if you have a cute sister and you have to protect them from boys their age and up to ten years older.

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe
Yeah those dang millenials!! Participation trophies, playing outside, etc

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe
You can't spell crap without rap ! ! !

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe

my dad kicks rear end too. I find this one very believable

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe

Bertrand Hustle posted:

Have these "you liberals see racism everywhere" types considered the possibility that racism actually is everywhere

Yeah I'm a good person too. Let's make sure everyone knows how not racist we are

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe

CharlestheHammer posted:

Is this for real.

Virtue signaling is really common on these forums unfortunately yeah

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe
"holy poo poo" general Krulak whispered, "that kid is inhuman!"

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe

Jerry Cotton posted:

Now substitute sports for anime.

People who don't understand or like anime aren't people

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe

BrigadierSensible posted:

And now you understand Anime fans.

Except anime requires thoughtful contemplation and active intelligence rather than Neanderthal grunts and violence

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe

quote:

I'm on a mobile so I'll make this quick.
A girl came into the drug store I work at and was walking around until she approached me in an aisle. She was wearing a dark hoodie and dark sunglasses and whispered she was looking for the PlanB pill.
I told her I could help her right away and grabbed one for her and removed it from the casing discreetly and wrapped it up in a bag for her. As I rang her up she started bawling and I don't know what came over me but I stopped what I was doing and walked around the counter and gave her a giant hug and just held her as she cried. She was shaking so bad and crying she couldn't put in her PIN. I don't know her or her name or her situation but I saw a terrified human being who just needed love and support at that very moment in time.
I told her she'd be ok and to be brave and I too had been there once. I can't stop thinking about her. Wherever you are sweet girl I hope you're ok. Just know I'm thinking about you and because of you I vow to be the guardian of all women in her situation who are scared out of their minds and just need love and support.
Praise the lords that PlanB is available OTC in my state and that we have the choice to pick it up if need be.

Look at me!! I'm so nice!! Vote Hillary!!!

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe

WrenP-Complete posted:

I think I've told this story in this thread, but after learning self defense and basics of Tai Chi, Aikido, Krav Maga, two guys tried to mug me, I broke a nose and started shouting, and then called 911 on myself, sobbing. The 911 operator explained what happened to me, and everything was (relatively) fine. Don't get into real fights; it's horrible.

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe

Furia posted:

God loving damnit

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe
JEzebel is actually a really good site and that article owns

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe
I read all the right wing watch threads in D&D and the idiots on social media thread and somehow this is the thread that never fails to make me the angriest out of all

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe
Karate Friend vs Kung Fu Stepper

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe

bean_shadow posted:

Glad I'm not the only one who gets angry at these. They are terrible.

Darth Windu posted:

I read all the right wing watch threads in D&D and the idiots on social media thread and somehow this is the thread that never fails to make me the angriest out of all
We all get angry at these it's why we read the thread you maroon

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe
Only weird fat and old people wear undershirts

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe
I really liked that one stdh that was just a kid bragging about how his dad beat the poo poo out of someone. My dad is strong too.

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe
That's some good poo poo. Tht didn't happen.

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe
My dad used that emoji once when he was texting me news of my uncles death

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe

CROWS EVERYWHERE posted:

"Grandma's dead LOL - mum"

He thought it meant crying regular tears

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe

Fathis Munk posted:

And the mum in that quote thought it meant "Lots Of Love" or something like that.

It doesn't?

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe

Biplane posted:

My grandma told me the year before she died that she low key hosed german soldiers during the occupation of norway in exchange for cigarettes and candy, at 16. Grandma...

Cool grandma

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe
Art teachers are inundated with lovely anime from middle school on so it's understandable that they would get tired of it

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe
My friend from high school became a nuclear machinist for the navy. Nearly failed senior year physics because his calculator was unknowingly in radians instead of degrees for the entire semester, but made it up when the final was symbolic solutions only. I guess he fit right in.

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe

Disproportionate Orphan posted:

Dude should just admit he likes to strangle birds while naked.

No, I said "home is what you make it".

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe
Best thread title

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe
Thanks man that's some quality stdh