Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Libandano Urfam
Apr 23, 2010

RNG posted:

they just popped em in like ball bearings and now he's immediately associating things with a sense he never had. then we headed home the same day. must share, god bless

My least favorite things in STDHes are overused ellipses.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Libandano Urfam
Apr 23, 2010

"self-checking"

They misspelled "cruciferous stranger" and nobody has a date.

Libandano Urfam
Apr 23, 2010

quote:

This is my ishouldbeworking.mp3 for stdh.txt

Smashmouth

You have added some much needed unrealism to this story and you really make me *believe* it didn't happen.

Khazar-khum posted:

Victorian

Due to a particularly eventful query on the livejournal community little_details, this troper has of late resolved to only use profanity suitable to Victorian adolescents. Like "dash it!" and "drat" (which I already use copiously), "mercy!" "heavens!", "for shame", "goodness", and "oh, bother!". Less G-rated, we have the appellation/exclamation of "hellnonce!" It has just the right connotations, both blasphemous, sexual and generally abusive to the subject, and— it's just plain fun to say. Come on. Say it.

You can feel the dratted steampunk accessories falling off of their undersized top hat, it's like stepping on a metallic gear in your bare feet. They're so "randomly proper" they probably correct their oh-bothersome fandom appellation/exclamation to "Whomvian".

Libandano Urfam
Apr 23, 2010

Pththya-lyi posted:

This is probably a parody, but I'm crossposting from the GBS r/incels thread anyway.

(judo is a form of unarmed combat, it doesn't use katanas :ssh:)

Unfrotunately

Libandano Urfam
Apr 23, 2010

The STDH is that there is anything more to life than literally sitting your rear end down on electronics. Just sitting there.