Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH

I can believe this happened, but not the way the authour thinks it did.

Kid notices gun, tells parent.
Parent thinks "Oh poo poo, it's a crazy, don't say anything that will get them worked up" just says something to get the kid to be quiet.
Gunhaver thinks how heroic they are.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH

"Uh, yeah... naturally, once the truancy officer budget had been cut, I figured out where the 'weak points' in the school perimeter were."

So, do American schools have anti-escape fences and checkpoints or something, or does this guy think that 'walking out a gate' is a weak point? Because last time I was in school, the way to leave early was to just walk out and everyone would assume you had a reason for it.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH

Here you go:

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH

Always nice to have a happy ending.

Assuming the last word is an edit, isn't O- the universal recipient? Or is it universal donor?

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH

Antivehicular posted:

And then put her hair into a ponytail but not really

And didn't shower!

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH

I congratulate the religious on not being so jaded by the world that they can believe in a competent authourity, let alone a benevolent one.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH

It sounds like one of those weird sex things. Or possibly an obscure kitchen tool. Or both.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH

Never be exposed to the elements for more than the distance between the front door and the car.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH

I too have given up on sports and public toilets, but it's not a fear-of-trans-people thing.