Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pipistrelle
Jun 18, 2011

Seems the high horse is taking them all home

Furia posted:

Ok but why would you deploy a loving helicopter out of loving nowhere?

Can I just send out helicopters wherever by tipping the cops?

One time a guy jumped the fence into our apartment complex, probably to steal bikes and stuff from the garage. He scared one of the tenets while in there and the police were called. The front office told us to be on the lookout for him and when I went out onto the balcony to water some plants, I saw the dude jump the fence to the business next door. He climbed on top of the roof but I couldn't see him after that, so went down, told the cops, and assumed that would be about it. Like 5 minutes later, 6 cops showed up and started up to the roof. My boyfriend noticed a helicopter, but I was like naw, that's probably just weather or traffic helicopter. Nope, it started circling the building and shining this huge light onto the roof of the business. So yeah, I can see the cops just waiting to bust out a helicopter to go gently caress up some immigrants.

The business was also a pharmaceutical company, so maybe that's why, but it still seemed a bit over the top for some dude stealing bikes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pipistrelle
Jun 18, 2011

Ein cooler Typ posted:

which tenet did he scare

"thou shalt not steal" ?

Haha tenant, it's early.

Pipistrelle
Jun 18, 2011

Stack Machine posted:

A Facebook friend shared this thing that has some serious Troper Tales energy. OCR'd but it was originally an artifacts JPG:

Pfff I can’t believe a bunch of 10 year olds skipped over the cool parts of Ancient Rome like orgies. loving prudes