Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kay Kessler
May 9, 2013

Does anyone have the one stdh from the 2008 Obama thread that had a goon "loving owning" Right-wingers at some party?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kay Kessler
May 9, 2013

Eponine posted:

What do people who think a mediocre spaghetti dinner is romantic and fancy eat on the regular? This is a serious question. I'm not a great chef and it's not like I plate my meals, but what do you usually eat that makes that special?

Duh, haven't you ever seen Lady and the Tramp? That poo poo's romantic as gently caress. If you're a dog.

Kay Kessler
May 9, 2013

That spaghetti in particular, however, is not.

Kay Kessler
May 9, 2013

"I am ADD" is really awkward-sounding grammatically regardless.

Kay Kessler
May 9, 2013

Weatherman posted:

Bullshit. The 4-minute mile is still a thing and that makes 40 minutes at the minimum if they have superhuman-level endurance and stamina.

Who was that infamous fat-activist that claimed that they could run a mile in a ridiculously short time (a minute, mayber?) ?

Kay Kessler
May 9, 2013

Post poste posted:

No, the vast majority of us knew those trophies were bullshit and hated them.

They were made of plastic and had absolutely no weight to them. They were practically designed as a final humiliation for the losers.

Kay Kessler
May 9, 2013

When you say "boys" do you mean students, or did he just bring a bunch of elementary schoolers backstage and hope nobody would think something's off.

Kay Kessler
May 9, 2013

sweeperbravo posted:

It's the SAME THING, duh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why else would people go on all those hormones and surgeries except an insatiable lust!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????? :bahgawd:

And if the guy pretended he identified as female, they'd have no choice but to allow him to do it. I mean, women peek over the stalls all the time, right? :byodame:

Kay Kessler
May 9, 2013

Atreiden posted:

Troper tales are my secret pleasure. The best (worst) are the anime ones, where they refer to a character from their favorite anime and/or use anime culture words, which I often have no idea what means. Like the poker story, I have no idea of who Akagi is.

or the the conference story, I don't know what a Hikkikomori is or how it differs from an otaku. Yet somehow this makes the stories better in my broken brain.

Akagi is a gambling manga. As expected, it's completely irrelevant to the story but he mentioned it because tropers can't have a single conversation without referencing something.

Kay Kessler
May 9, 2013

Jerry Cotton posted:

One time I went outside and gave someone a mean look. Now we are married.

Well yeah, they couldn't escape.

Kay Kessler
May 9, 2013

Thin Privilege posted:

OOooooooo I haven't posted a Childfree post for a while

She should be thanking that kid for preventing her from seeing that slog of a movie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kay Kessler
May 9, 2013

Drunk Tomato posted:

Literally an anime character's weapon

The famous anime character Bam-Bam.