Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CellBlock
Oct 6, 2005

It just don't stop.

Hardcordion posted:

Infinity is a mathematical concept, not a number in the normal sense and definitely not a digit.

It's definitely not a number, but typographically, it's just a sideways 8, which is a digit. :haw:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CellBlock
Oct 6, 2005

It just don't stop.

Barudak posted:

You all Jest, but one od the guys busted in the FiFA corruption scandal had an apartment just for his cat.

To be fair, I think it was multiple cats.

CellBlock
Oct 6, 2005

It just don't stop.

Besesoth posted:

How the christ is a student athlete verified on Twitter? :psyduck:

In a good portion of the US, a high school or college football player is pretty much an A-list celebrity.

Edit: And Hayes Fawcett isn't even a student athlete, he makes photo edits for recruited football players. :lol:

CellBlock
Oct 6, 2005

It just don't stop.

yeah I eat rear end posted:

There definitely is an uptick in verified people who any normal person would think "who the hell are they?". Just look at any response thread to a trump tweet and you'll see countless multi-tweet chains by verified people I never even heard of. They do it for every single tweet to. You would think people would get tired of calling an idiot an idiot but apparently not.

Trump's tweets get so much attention, if you're one of the first replies, you're pretty much guaranteed to rake in views, likes, and follows.

CellBlock
Oct 6, 2005

It just don't stop.

I don't know how you could walk through a store and not find the feminine hygiene products. I go looking for deodorant or toothpaste or whatever and probably walk past WALL O' TAMPONS like 4 times.

CellBlock
Oct 6, 2005

It just don't stop.

Bobby Digital posted:

I imagine the US Mint turned a profit on the state quarters. I remember lots of people getting rolls of them.

I believe a lot of that was people using credit cards to buy like $1000 worth of quarters, then taking them to the bank, depositing them, and paying the credit card off to get reward points.

CellBlock
Oct 6, 2005

It just don't stop.

Indolent Bastard posted:

Banking info, piffle. They might see my peener!

I mean, what if your bank uses dick prints to validate transactions?

CellBlock
Oct 6, 2005

It just don't stop.

Indolent Bastard posted:

Acknowledging that it's stdh in what way will buying a fast food meal enable anyone to steal her identity? Her debit card info maybe, but identity? Layer upon layer of stdh.

I don't know, I've heard people freak out about giving their ZIP code and poo poo. I mean, yeah, it's STDH, but some people are very confused as to what "personal" information they need to protect and what's basically already public.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CellBlock
Oct 6, 2005

It just don't stop.

Kevin DuBrow posted:

To be fair, Overheard in New York/Los Angeles/Pittsburgh has been a font of stdh for decades.

Maybe nobody actually overheard someone read "biotech" as "beeyotch", but I think I'm going to start calling it that now.