Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Cut Kashuno for Glowku imo, support the new players

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Allen Wren posted:

So, I'm not going to try to not belabor the point, but...

Jimson.

This is a dude who did not show up in the scumdoc until nearly the end of day one (and also basically never thereafter), bussed both his scumbuddies, would only tell them "he had a plan" instead of coordinating, would only tell me after both his scumbuddies were dead that he "wanted to try a solo run", went back and posted in his column in the scumdoc to make it look like he'd been there the whole time instead of showing up when the hammer fell to coordinate with his surviving buddy, didn't read the thread such that he posted gameplay material when the thread was only open to talk scheduling, continued to not read the thread to the point that more than once he tried to kill or vote on players who were already dead, lurked incessantly, gave me a rash of passive-aggressive bullshit that my modding was bad and I hurt his feelings and needed to mellow out when I was giving him the business in private for all this poo poo above and then has the nerve to state that he was "playing a game he didn't care about" and was "distracted by his own game" in the thread while the SK who nearly won the thing was also running their own game so it's no loving excuse.

In short, are you loving kidding me?

This is loving awful, by the way.

Quick edit: the behavior described therein, not the post itself. The community is starting to take a stronger stand against lurkers - it made the D&D game MUCH better as a result and I hope to see the same in other games. Lynch lurkers and blacklist habitual offenders in extreme cases if warranted.

Podima fucked around with this message at 08:46 on May 1, 2016

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Jimson posted:

This is why you lynch lurkers. I played rear end this whole game but lasted to mini lylo because I didn't post.

I am gonna pretend this was an educational art piece on why you lynch lurkers.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Locked thread