Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

I was in the first (and I think I won?) so of course I want to keep it going

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Oh yeah I just read back, that was a tight game with Amoeba being a SK and still alive almost at the end, good stuff. I wish Ernie would come back for this one.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Nobody looked particularly pleased to be in The Ocean Club on July 21, 1976

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Now we definitely need Ernie

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

I don't really like jimsons case

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Hi jimson!

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

##vote tpink excellent "trap sprung" by jimson there

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Jimson posted:

Honestly I am feeling Ssv and birdstrike right now. That synergy came out of no where when previously they've had no interactions. Kinda weird that they start referencing each other the moment SSV has votes.

Maybe, but tpink is worse

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Sorry I would have voted SSV if I hadn't spaced out on deadline. The case on him was decent enough.

I have to go back and look more at Kasumeat, but that recent posts of setup speculation and numbers chat reads scummy to me.

I still don't like tpink.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Mostly how you reacted to jimson and his obvious joke-claim. Trying to push too much into it.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

I rescind my previous suspicion of kasumeat, posting has been solidly town recently

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

##vote Absurd Revolver
:henget:

Bandwagon champion. That's what AR is.

This on the other hand I don't really like. AR has been a little wishy-washy with the "Mafia is too hard" lines but it does feel honest and not made up. That isn't necessarily an alignment tell in either direction. But AA is basically using that to drat them and it feels very drive by and scummy

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

I looked at who seemed most opportunistic on a vote I initiated this day.
AR's lines may feel genuine to you, but they don't to me and that seems like an easy cop out instead of effort of explanation.

Explanation of what?

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

No amount of convoluted reasoning will ever make me think not self-hammering is scummy.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

I am ok with pretty much whatever, although these ones that we have been having that are in the morning for me are a little weird.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

##vote infinitum

I know what the cop result says, but... yeah something isn't right with infinitum's play, but I also doubt there are 4 scum and there's no framer according to the C9++ stuff.

With a godfather flip this is a stretch and a weird vote to make when you walk out the door.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Vote the glowku guy, I believe in Infinitium

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

but don't vote him yet, kasumeat wants to wait

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

TT/AA whatever would be my second choice, his casing has been suspect and not very townie this game

• Locked thread