Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
have you ever considfered that? when we're old well probs send an email on our death bed to some distrant friend "been sick lately, unrelenting weakness siphoning my spirit into the void. but my daughter and her husband are here for a week, and theyre pretty deece hehe. anyways, i think im making a bit of a rally. cya on steam when i can sit up lol" and then you die? do you thiknk you will have some emoji in your final text?

Just a thought I had.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Wheezy Steampunk
Jul 16, 2006

High School Grads Eligible!
i didn't think they allowed cell phones in hospitals because of the radiation

obstipator
Nov 8, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I beleieve that with help from computjer, i will live forever

Ben Murphy
Sep 9, 2001

I like him in spite of the fact that he's not me.

obstipator posted:

I beleieve that with help from computjer, i will live forever

been saying that for a while Kurzweil, can you give a more accurate date for the singularity so i can call out of work the week before please

Clockwerk
Apr 6, 2005

im going to be culled well before that due to lack of genes worth propagating

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice
maybe it is this bed i am in right now

Sharktopus
Aug 9, 2006

Clockwerk posted:

im going to be culled well before that due to lack of genes worth propagating

white male spotted

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder
lol this is america. statistically speaking youre going to die either in a car crash, in the drivethruggh at mcdonlalds, in a shooting, overdosing on prescription drugs, or working. probably all at once.

dying in bed is for boomers

OldAlias
Nov 2, 2013

im overdosing on prescription drugs

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

just lol if u don't get shot while shooting up in your car on the way to McDonald's to pick up a mcrib for your boss

lampey
Mar 27, 2012

A Wheezy Steampunk posted:

i didn't think they allowed cell phones in hospitals because of the radiation

they will rent you a tv/tablet thing for some ungodly amount of money
the phones still charge by the minute for outgoing calls like a prison

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!

Smythe posted:

have you ever considfered that? when we're old well probs send an email on our death bed to some distrant friend "been sick lately, unrelenting weakness siphoning my spirit into the void. but my daughter and her husband are here for a week, and theyre pretty deece hehe. anyways, i think im making a bit of a rally. cya on steam when i can sit up lol" and then you die? do you thiknk you will have some emoji in your final text?

Just a thought I had.

smythe are you alright?

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder
my deathbed email will be 'wfh, not feeling great EOM'

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Captain Foo posted:

just lol if u don't get shot while shooting up in your car on the way to McDonald's to pick up a mcrib for your boss

someone overdosed in a mickey ds here last week

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

graph posted:

whats the LD50 of cheeseburgers this is important

jony ive aces
Jun 14, 2012

designer of the lomarf car

Buglord

OldAlias posted:

im overdosing on prescription drugs
same but not as a suicide thing

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder

NoneMoreNegative posted:

whats the LD50 of cheeseburgers this is important

over one billion

filthy regex
Oct 1, 2010

s/ (. Y .) / 8==D~~ /g

graph posted:

i'd hit it

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

yeah their partner got em with narcan and dragged them outta there before the cops showed up

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
i will reply all my death rattle full of typos

OldAlias
Nov 2, 2013

graph posted:

this here happened today. gently caress fent and friends. in the states fake pressed norcos have turned up as fent (!!!). in comparison, new zealand has a super low OD rate among it's addicts, cause they turn morphine pills, so they know how much of the drug they need (overdoses usually involve benzos)

graph posted:

yeah their partner got em with narcan and dragged them outta there before the cops showed up

it is absolutely absurd that you can get arrested for saving someone. at least drugs in your blood isn't tantamount to possession. if it's at a house my friends in the states tell me a good strat in an OD situation is to drag them outside of the property and lock the doors, and to never say anything about substances to the dispatcher

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?

Smythe posted:

Just a thought I had.

this is a sad but insightful observation smythe. our time on earth is precious and limited we should keep that always in mind and enjoy every second

*plays videogames for 8 hours straight*

big scary monsters
Sep 2, 2011

-~Skullwave~-
on your deathbed it's not the emails you answered you'll regret, but all the ones you never even read ~~~

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT GENTOO
most likely though it will be a candy crush request

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
I have a script set up to send email long after I'm dead.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

OldAlias posted:

this here happened today. gently caress fent and friends. in the states fake pressed norcos have turned up as fent (!!!). in comparison, new zealand has a super low OD rate among it's addicts, cause they turn morphine pills, so they know how much of the drug they need (overdoses usually involve benzos)

it is absolutely absurd that you can get arrested for saving someone. at least drugs in your blood isn't tantamount to possession. if it's at a house my friends in the states tell me a good strat in an OD situation is to drag them outside of the property and lock the doors, and to never say anything about substances to the dispatcher

heroin addicts are hilarious b/c withdrawal makes them poop themselves a lot and they think they're dying but it's like a less dangerous form of the flu where you can't get pneumonia and only hafta worry about getting dehydrated from the constant pooping

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

poty posted:

this is a sad but insightful observation smythe. our time on earth is precious and limited we should keep that always in mind and enjoy every second

*plays videogames for 8 hours straight*

exe cummings
Jan 22, 2005

i dont know the math, but at some point in 50-100 years there will be more facebook profiles of dead people than live users

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

yard salad posted:

i dont know the math, but at some point in 50-100 years there will be more facebook profiles of dead people than live users

lol

Dolomite
Jul 26, 2000
Cars & Legs

with my dying breath, i will push a button that uploads my conscious to the cloud so i can shitpost forever

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
if we're uploading consciousness, then I will upload mine to a robot, and it will spend its time making another robot to copy my consciousness to, and they will make two more robots, etc, until there are factories making copies of myself, and copies of myself making factories. in 30 generations there will be a billion of me, geographically distributed among population centers, protected from nuclear attack. by the time the humans realize what's going on it will already be too late. in four more generations I will outnumber them. the uprising will be swift, leaving none behind who don't bow to my will. it's then that the cloning efforts will begin, first attempting to recreate, then to improve my original body. my mind will be copied to a flesh template, reincarnated, immortal, surrounded by my army of self. I am myriad. I will reform the human race in my image. I will field email in eternity.

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010
my death mass text will include 🍆

angry_keebler
Jul 16, 2006

In His presence the mountains quake and the hills melt away; the earth trembles and its people are destroyed. Who can stand before His fierce anger?

OldAlias posted:

imo instead of doing drugs do some pushups so your body will live long enough to make it to immortality treatments or chappie uploads

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

heroin addicts are hilarious

I don't think so

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 10 years!)

you will die, and then you will be fired for not answering your phone while on call

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

carry on then posted:

you will die, and then you will be fired for not answering your phone while on call

hell yeah work sucks

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Captain Foo posted:

I don't think so

excuse me but what is funnier than a person who has such poor coping skills that a mild flu and continuous diarrhea makes them think that they're dying

OldAlias
Nov 2, 2013

the average heroin addict is healthier than a pug

OldAlias
Nov 2, 2013

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

excuse me but what is funnier than a person who has such poor coping skills that a mild flu and continuous diarrhea makes them think that they're dying

punching down p hard here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

OldAlias posted:

punching down p hard here

sorry i grew up in southern louisiana, where everyone is addicted to IV drugs and loves to give eachother aids (#2 & #3 cities behind DC wooo)

we laff so that we don't cry

• Locked thread