Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pfefferbao
Jun 1, 2011
Thanks for the great LP SubponticatePoster. Have a great vacation in whatever country.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SubponticatePoster
Aug 9, 2004

Every day takes figurin' out all over again how to fuckin' live.
Slippery Tilde

monster on a stick posted:

'sup old goon :respek:. It's kind of sad how a lot of those early 80s comedies have been forgotten. I don't think I know anyone who has seen Used Cars which is a fantastic gem of a movie.
Why yes, I do have a mile of used cars!

Pfefferbao posted:

Thanks for the great LP SubponticatePoster. Have a great vacation in whatever country.
Just checked into my hotel in Paris. I'm also going to England and both Irelands. My favorite bar should be opening in an hour or so, I will try to reenact the suicide mission via liquor.

J.theYellow
May 7, 2003
Slippery Tilde

SubponticatePoster posted:

poo poo, I'm so old I saw it when it came out. A friend and I make Skinny 'N Sweet jokes from time to time that no one else gets.

Lily Tomlin was still in the closet, back then. :gay:

mdxi
Mar 13, 2006

to JERK OFF is to be close to GOD... only with SPURTING

Thanks so much for these LPs, SP. I'm a Linux nerd, and didn't have a console between the PS2 and the release of the new PS4s, so the ME series is one I didn't get to play first-hand.

Also, my wife overheard me watching one of the mid ME1 episodes, and (correctly) thought you were hilarious. Since then we watch them together and chortle delightedly as you murder your way across bring security to the galaxy. You're not just ruining livers, you're bringing people closer together.

Enjoy your trip; you deserve it. We'll be looking forward to ME3!

grack
Jan 10, 2012

COACH TOTORO SAY REFEREE CAN BANISH WHISTLE TO LAND OF WIND AND GHOSTS!
God Cerberus are all stupid. Alliance unfortunately not that far behind. Why would the Reapers even want humanity for a Reaper? It would be the dumbest Reaper.

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

RIP Lutri: 5/19/20-4/2/20
:blizz::gamefreak:

grack posted:

God Cerberus are all stupid. Alliance unfortunately not that far behind. Why would the Reapers even want humanity for a Reaper? It would be the dumbest Reaper.

Something about our genetic diversity according to Mordin.

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

RIP Lutri: 5/19/20-4/2/20
:blizz::gamefreak:
Also I just found out that ME:A will be receiving absolutely zero single player DLC and they'll address the gigantic "DLC HERE" plot hook in one of the comics, probably. maybe.

Which is just disappointing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sylphosaurus
Sep 6, 2007

Kurieg posted:

Also I just found out that ME:A will be receiving absolutely zero single player DLC and they'll address the gigantic "DLC HERE" plot hook in one of the comics, probably. maybe.

Which is just disappointing.
I will never understand Biowares great love for shoving a veritable crapload of plotpoints and lore into comics and books but I guess their writers want something to do on a rainy day.

Ok, they are a hell of a lot cheaper than producing extra DLC or adding more content into the main game but it will be a cold day in hell before I bother to buy one of the tie-in media for Mass Effect or Dragon Age.

Sylphosaurus fucked around with this message at 17:45 on Aug 22, 2017

• Locked thread