Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
zidane13

by Smythe
Dr. Stitchum Quick's Clinic, located in the dark alley between 34th and Canal

be warned, he doesn't use anesthesia, so go buy a hooker on 34th. he'll let her perform while he does, for a small extra fee.

Saint gently caress You and Die Memorial To You loving Right Off This Mortal Coil Hospital, The Place You Go To Go Away

zidane13 fucked around with this message at 01:39 on Apr 21, 2016

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zidane13

by Smythe

Doctor Octopodes posted:

The tunaqum stitch: we'll do you... eight? I don't know, let's say eight times, then stitch you up. see what happens.

zidane13 fucked around with this message at 00:11 on Apr 22, 2016

----------------

zidane13

by Smythe

Dr. TWIST FIST posted:

yeah I'll just shove it up there and, like the name says, you know? it should slip right out after I'm finished.

Doc Splatmaster posted:

while you were out I gave you a new dick, much bigger, much better, also much blacker. it needed a new home and well, to be honest yours was really depressing. just sad.

everything works good, no extra charge. go gently caress

Doctor Afro Dog posted:

*barks and howls mournfully, shaking wildly, desperately trying to dislodge the, sadly unknown to our hero, super-glued on dollar store afro-style wig and doggy doctor coat*

narrator: and neither was anything done for the man lying, bleeding out on the hospital bed. such is life.

zidane13 fucked around with this message at 00:38 on Apr 22, 2016

----------------

zidane13

by Smythe
Good, Bad, We're The Only Hospital In Town So Ask Yourself As You Step Inside, Do You Feel Lucky, Patient?

clinic

----------------

zidane13

by Smythe
welcome to...

the HELLSPITTLE

the SHINIC

the DEATH LAB

the EMERGENCY DOOM

DARKPLACE HOSPITAL

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zidane13

by Smythe
The Hopspital Brewery

----------------

• Locked thread