Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«287 »
Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

Yams Fan

The Bloop posted:

Lycos Sarcastic

Ask Jeeves Lackadaisical

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

Booyah

Ultra Carp

Duck Duck Go gently caress Yourself

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.

Ham Wrangler

Devil hand
Satan needs braces!

Tears In A Vial
Jan 13, 2008

lol that owns and im surprised that's the first time ive ever seen that.

XIII
Feb 11, 2009

Tears In A Vial posted:

lol that owns and im surprised that's the first time ive ever seen that.

lol yeah, besides being upside down, that's kinda cool (in a very dumb way).

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

That berserk tattoo, holy poo poo

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

XIII posted:

lol yeah, besides being upside down, that's kinda cool (in a very dumb way).

TheNothingNew
Nov 10, 2008

Doctor Zero posted:

The assumption that I made and I assume a lot of others did as well, is that they were saying all black people look the same, not that they didnít know who the people were.

This has now been clarified and in the spirit of US/AUS harmony, I will accept the posting of a terrible Australian themed tattoo as recompense.

In the spirit of said harmony, here's the first person who came to mind when someone said "recognizable Australian":

dreamin of semen
Feb 22, 2013

MULTIPLICATION

Doctor Zero posted:

The assumption that I made and I assume a lot of others did as well, is that they were saying all black people look the same, not that they didnít know who the people were.

This has now been clarified and in the spirit of US/AUS harmony, I will accept the posting of a terrible Australian themed tattoo as recompense.

here's a couple for you mate

I also found this, of one of the most recognizable Aussies, but it uh owns a lot

e: oohhhhh dear the same artist did this

Mr. Cool Eyes

dreamin of semen has a new favorite as of 00:50 on Jun 6, 2020

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Dixville posted:

Devil hand
Satan needs braces!

He should get a tiny colorful derby hat with a feather tattooed to his middle & ring finger

a fatguy baldspot
Aug 29, 2018

Big Dick wants his baby back

Organza Quiz
Nov 7, 2009

Doctor Zero posted:

... I can't believe the only thing that came up when I searched "Tony Abbott tattoo" was this actually kinda awesome one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

Organza Quiz posted:

... I can't believe the only thing that came up when I searched "Tony Abbott tattoo" was this actually kinda awesome one.

That's amazing!

«287 »