Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

a fatguy baldspot
Aug 29, 2018

drat thats a sexy and slutty jack skellington

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agrinja
Nov 30, 2013

Praise the Sun!

Total Clam
Looks like a homunculus.

REMEMBER SPONGE MONKEYS
Oct 3, 2003

What do you think it means, bitch?
Not literal poo poo tattoos, but so, so lovely.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Friendly reminder that depending on what extensions people are running, putting NWS pictures in spoilers won't keep them from being automatically visible, so please link them instead.

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS

Cartoon Man posted:

It’s PYF poopin tattoos.

wROnG thReAD 🥴

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Post Your Favorite (or Request): I'm existing just for listing!!! › Tasteless Tattoos: The tattooed vagina looks like a hot dog in a bun

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

Post Your Favorite (or Request): I'm existing just for listing!!! › Tasteless Tattoos: The tattooed vagina looks like a hot dog in a bun

It reminds me of burger pug

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
I can finally contribute

https://twitter.com/karinjohnson/status/1281243641894273024?s=20

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

This guy looks incredibly safe and trustworthy to me.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Really all face tattoos say POOR IMPULSE CONTROL

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
Man, they can go look for him, they get paid for it.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Where do you even hide with such an obvious look like that, gently caress...what's the opposite of camouflage?

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet
Camouflage when you're nowhere near nature.

Marcade
Jun 11, 2006

Who are you to glizzy gobble El Vago's marshmussy?

The Bloop posted:

Really all face tattoos say POOR IMPULSE CONTROL

Nigel begs to differ.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uaJKcqwNrpU

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

LifeSunDeath posted:

Where do you even hide with such an obvious look like that, gently caress...what's the opposite of camouflage?

makes me think of those tiny tree frogs in the rainforest, which have really bright and colorful skin that oozes terrifyingly potent poison

hyperhazard
Dec 4, 2011

I am the one lascivious
With magic potion niveous
I'm a fan of the random scribbles on his cheeks. "Well, we ran out of white power symbols, guess I'll just color in these bits so it doesn't look dumb."

Bees on Wheat
Jul 18, 2007

I've never been happy

QUAIL DIVISION
Buglord

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Lmao

CeramicPig
Oct 9, 2012

What is even going on with the lone leg stump coming out of the middle of her abdomen??
Where are her hands??

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
hands are hard, ok?

silvergoose
Mar 18, 2006

IT IS SAID THE TEARS OF THE BWEENIX CAN HEAL ALL WOUNDS

Also uh white gets to develop pieces first so probably their queen...okay no one cares I know.

(shogi is the best chess family game)

Doctor Zero
Sep 21, 2002

Would you like a jelly baby?
It's been in my pocket through 4 regenerations,
but it's still good.

OMG I keep finding more and more as I look.

What is that next to her hand stumps? Looks like the packaged pancakes you buy in Japan. Why is the right side of her back missing? Why isn't "piece" capitalized? Why is her nose painted on? Why is the bottom of the chess queen melting?

CzarChasm
Mar 14, 2009

I don't like it when you're watching me eat.

Doctor Zero posted:

OMG I keep finding more and more as I look.

What is that next to her hand stumps? Looks like the packaged pancakes you buy in Japan. Why is the right side of her back missing? Why isn't "piece" capitalized? Why is her nose painted on? Why is the bottom of the chess queen melting?

Those pancakes are supposed to be bracelets.

appropriatemetaphor
Jan 26, 2006

silvergoose posted:

Also uh white gets to develop pieces first so probably their queen...okay no one cares I know.

(shogi is the best chess family game)

a funny way to spell xiangqi

silvergoose
Mar 18, 2006

appropriatemetaphor posted:

Naaaah, I mean it's great, but mating nets in shogi are astoundingly fun.

lord funk
Feb 16, 2004

appropriatemetaphor posted:

I used to watch a group of old men play when I lived in Wuhan. It was a requirement that you slam each move onto the board and then stare menacingly at your opponent. Then all the bystanders argue about the move.

silvergoose
Mar 18, 2006

lord funk posted:

I used to watch a group of old men play when I lived in Wuhan. It was a requirement that you slam each move onto the board and then stare menacingly at your opponent. Then all the bystanders argue about the move.

This is true about all the good Asian games: shogi, go, mahjong, xiangqi.

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

lord funk posted:

https://youtu.be/l10EWg9HiDA

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

At least before the pandemic, you could still find that scene in Manhattan's Chinatown. Two old men in a park playing Go or Xiangqi with a crowd surrounding them (and possibly betting on the results).

Teketeketeketeke
Mar 11, 2007

chitoryu12 posted:

At least before the pandemic, you could still find that scene in Manhattan's Chinatown. Two old men in a park playing Go or Xiangqi with a crowd surrounding them (and possibly betting on the results).

San Francisco, too. Visiting SF Chinatown soon after coming home from living in China for a while was pretty bizarre...

Teketeketeketeke
Mar 11, 2007

E: gently caress this app; never once have mixed up quote and edit on PC

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

The more you look, the worse it gets. If you're anything like me your reaction will go "eww. Eww. Ewww-OH gently caress NO"

Click for big if you want to.

wheatpuppy
Apr 25, 2008

YOU HAVE MY POST!

Memento posted:

The more you look, the worse it gets. If you're anything like me your reaction will go "eww. Eww. Ewww-OH gently caress NO"

The only thing I can recognize is the Hello Kitler on her knee, all the rest is just blobs and blurs to me?

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

I got kitler, swastika and the special nazi version of the triskele.

Everything else is illegible but probably also racist.

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?
The awful boobjob, mask under the nose, lighter on a keychain, swastika, triskelion but in that way were it's kinda another swastika as point out. Am I missing anything else on this shitshow of a human?

edit: KNUCKLE TATTS

21st Cherry boy
Jan 28, 2004
i'm a girl, fucktard
How the gently caress does that happen to boobs? I didn't even notice the tattoos at first because I was trying to figure out how her tits are attached to her torso

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

21st Cherry boy posted:

How the gently caress does that happen to boobs? I didn't even notice the tattoos at first because I was trying to figure out how her tits are attached to her torso

Bolted on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NtB_jvznaNM

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

There's also the Goldberg tribal thingo on her arm.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

21st Cherry boy posted:

The difference between a breast enhancement in a good Vegas clinic and one done in Tijuana is probably like ten grand vs two grand.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Memento posted:

she got that kind of figure that says, "I get all of my calories from Oxycontin"