Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Teach
Mar 28, 2008

Pillbug

EVG posted:

Sorry for the meme format.

Don't apologise. I think we're all the cat in this case.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teach
Mar 28, 2008

Pillbug

LingcodKilla posted:

At first glance I thought it was a lung fish. When I saw the sketch oh no toothy tentacle vagina.
I think.

Yeah, I got some kind of goldfish, but just, you know? Purple? Poor choices abound.

Teach
Mar 28, 2008

Pillbug
Such timing, given the post above yours.

Teach
Mar 28, 2008

Pillbug
No. No you don't.

it's a man (?) who sits on a glass jar that unexpectedly (??) shatters while in his arse. You're better off not seeing. I've not seen, I only know from this drat place...

Teach
Mar 28, 2008

Pillbug

Subjunctive posted:

Too bad it doesn’t, that’s gorgeous.

Dali did a lot of art that contained optical illusions - so much so that I've got this book. It's work looking out for.

This style was copied by the designer for Alice Cooper's Dada album.

And he often did the kind of illusions that need a prop - this is meant to be viewed by placing a cylindrical mirror in the centre, I think, in this case.

Wait, is this the bad tattoo thread?

Have a bad Dali-inspired, punning tattoo.

Teach
Mar 28, 2008

Pillbug

a fatguy baldspot posted:

Apparently this work of art took four hours

Look at his face. If that’s not existential terror then I don’t know wat is

"And since this is not a naturally tenable position for a whale, this poor innocent creature had very little time to come to terms with its identity as a whale before it then had to come to terms with not being a whale any more."

Or get a bowl of petunias on the other thigh.

Teach
Mar 28, 2008

Pillbug

When you absolutely, positively, need to be wanked off by Mario.

Teach
Mar 28, 2008

Pillbug

CommonShore posted:

... live long die young?

e. holy poo poo that's the worst snipe have a quickly found ???

Someone really likes The Truman Show...

Teach
Mar 28, 2008

Pillbug

LifeSunDeath posted:

what
on
eart

A reasonable response. I mean, I'm stuck here wondering whether it's a Dr. Dre lyric or a House Of Leaves Tattoo, and it feels like there's a bit of a gulf between those two!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teach
Mar 28, 2008

Pillbug
I genuinely don't know but it looks like the soldering points for a piece of electronics, maybe? Car part? Computer part?