Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib

CommonShore posted:

No way. This fukken owns. It just needs some colour and the right caption, or perhaps the tiger needs to be skateboarding on a slice of pizza that is also a skateboard.

e. I just noticed that it's a whole back tattoo. That's probably a bit much. Maybe if it was 1/5 the size and adjusted accordingly.

Check out #suckypanther on instagram for rad vesions of that lovely panther tattoo

https://www.instagram.com/explore/tags/suckypanther/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib

CommonShore posted:

Not that it matters because there is literally no circumstance in which an unconscious adult would be given a vaccine.

In a coma after a wild animal attack for some reason? I dunno.

HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib

marjorie posted:

I went looking for lovely bruisey space tattoos and wasn't disappointed (sorry, I don't know how to link instagram posts properly).

https://www.instagram.com/p/BnALZT8DecW/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=16j4ewckpyre3

That's supposed to be an eclipse? :psyduck:

HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib

Inzombiac posted:

Whatever happened to that lady who has a sexual disorder where she was always RAGING horny and got a ton of tattoos to that effect?

Michelle the Pass Around Girl? Probably nothing good.

(I am not thrilled that I remembered that)

HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib

Picnic Princess posted:

Is bruise shading just a lazy way of adding depth or do people genuinely like it?

I think that's an actual bruise--when it heals up it'll be a light gray wash. I always bruise when I get a tattoo.

HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib

I kind of like his doodles, but I think he should be illustrating children's books or something instead of tattooing.

HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib
Cat have four toes. That is a bear paw. :colbert:

HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib

rockcity posted:

More importantly, why are the first eight tags on that post related to being vegan?

Maybe it's a vegan studio? The place where I get my tattoos only uses vegan inks, doesn't use any animal products in ointments, etc.

HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib
I think that is the original, just reposted by some magazine instagram.

HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib

LifeSunDeath posted:

looks like a quilt made by a demented gran.

It really does look like a poorly made paper-pieced quilt block.

Here is a well made one.

HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib

LifeSunDeath posted:

HAHAHAH, I've never though about someone getting in legal trouble for a tattoo

Here, have this story of a guy who got a tattoo on his chest of a murder he committed.

quote:

Garcia's tattoo captured the night of the shooting, from the Christmas lights outside the liquor store to the bent light post in the store's parking lot to the convalescent home called the Rivera, next door to the liquor store. The scene shows a chopper spraying bullets on a victim. Garcia's gang nickname is "Chopper."

https://abcnews.go.com/US/california-gang-member-anthony-garcias-tattoo-murder-scene/story?id=13437545

HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib

idgi?

HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib

So one of the mutineers on the Bounty, Peter Heywood, ended up living on Tahiti and marrying a Tahitian woman before being captured. During this time (late 1780s-early 1790s), he got tattoos so he wouldn't be an outcast from Tahitian society. Anyway, he ended up getting captured, surviving a shipwreck on the way back to England, sentenced to death, pardoned, had a full naval career, etc, etc, before marrying an English widow in 1819. Can you imagine being that woman and taking off your new husband's pants and finding those tattoos? I hope he warned her.

HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib

sephiRoth IRA posted:

It's fairly well-executed, but... why? :psyduck:

It better have all 101 dogs and yet I already see that Pongo and Perdita are duplicated! :arg:

And fwiw I have a white ink tattoo on my inner forearm that's like 12 years old and still bright, but it's just a little linework.

HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib

HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib
ok no more foot probes

HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib

"this might be the only time in your life you get to put your bare arse on a cake..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muyn4_Bnvt4&t=496s

HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib

Bismuth posted:

Why is the shaft hairy?

I once got curious as to what the results of FtM bottom surgery actually looked like, and ended up on some surgeon's page that had healed pictures, where I learned that not everyone goes through with electrolysis/laser hair removal before having the graft taken from their arm, so yes, there are dudes out there who have hair allllll the way to the very tip.

HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib
idk, I've never seen a werewolf dick (which I am not going to google)

HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib

tangy yet delightful posted:

While I don't exactly know, most (all?) skin grafts are taken from the donor site and then mashed with a mesh screen maker tool thing so you're no longer putting a piece of skin on but instead a 2-3x the size piece of skin with a poo poo-ton of holes in it. So probably any tattoo if it's in that layer, would look like poo poo.

A neophallus isn't a skin graft, it's a full thickness muscle graft so the entire tattoo goes along for the ride. This arm-to-foot graft illustrates this in a sfw manner.

Then they cover the muscle graft site with a skin graft taken from the thigh, but I couldn't find any pictures of a skin graft harvested from a tattoo.

HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib
A lot of people who decided to be tattoo artists seem to skip the "artist" part and go straight to the "tattoo" part.

HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib
Yeah, while I don't want to outright ban any subjects in this thread, I think we'd all appreciate not having it here.

HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib

HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib

HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib

nesamdoom posted:

Leaning into it i guess makes sense, but what reason are the U in until and the A in and are capitalized escapes me.

That's how the original Shel Silverstein poem is formatted.

HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib
oh god

HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib
Folk art? Art naif?

HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib

Mx. posted:

well, thanks

i had jaw surgery and have been suffering with a post-op infection for the past few months and this thread title makes me feel a lot of things lmao

you're welcome

HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib

There are a lot of strawberry milk tattoos out there, but most are cutesy little cartons.

HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib
My brother got PURE EVIL tattooed on his collarbones by some scratcher friend of his. It's such terrible quality and it shows unless he wears a high necked shirt. Ughhhh I hate it so much.

HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib

Johnny Truant posted:

I wish I didn't itch after a tattoo! Also goddamn at keeping *derm on for like 6 days! I guess wrapping my whole arm is a bit different but I'd probably welcome my arm falling off if I kept it on for that long, lol.

In other news,

Instagram keeps showing me this and I wish they wouldn't.

Worse than itching for me was when I got a tattoo circumferentially around my upper arm and the next day it was so swollen it almost felt floppy like jelly.

HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib

Oh god this comment took me out.

quote:

yo it's Romney and Rumpus

HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib

IUG posted:

Wife and I are seeing the killers on Monday. We’re helping contribute.

To actually contribute, look at this tattoo from a nearby great artist. It’s been done on the world’s most punchable person.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CjI-U5Wuu4v/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Wow this is probably the worst tattoo I've ever seen.

HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib

w00tmonger posted:

Sorry, but is this backwards? wouldnt he have to have a muted speaker for this to make sense?

Speakers make noise, microphones take it in. The ear is a microphone. :crossarms:

HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib

HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib

REMEMBER SPONGE MONKEYS posted:

But it’s like it’s cross-stitched into their skin, see? Very…artisanal?

The original meme is based on lettering and images from Bayeaux Tapestry which is NOT cross stitched and would be a much cooler tattoo.

It's also possible to do cross stitch tattoos that look good.

HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib
UV ink is still a thing afaik. There's an artist near me who specializes in it and she just got a new lime green one. It makes me want to tattoo of a piece of uranium glass that would like up when you hit it with a blacklight, just like the real thing.

HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib

Crab Dad posted:

Wtf I never read or watched this and now I kinda want to thanks jerks.

chitoryu12 (RIP) did a Let's Read https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3892383

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib

Leon Sumbitches posted:

Gonna get the auditor on my arm, how do I get the cool 3D effect for his dreads?

quote:

Holly Peterson, an environmental engineer at Montana Tech, analyzed hair samples taken from Auditor near the end of his life and found elevated levels of "nearly every element imaginable," with a level of arsenic 128 times that normally found in pet dog hair.

Jesus.