Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

XIII
Feb 11, 2009

rockcity posted:

Some people can sleep while getting tattooed. I've personally never tried, but I'd be willing to bet I could if I wanted to. I never would though, because I'm sure I'd end up rolling over or shaking myself awake.

I've dozed off a number of times, but it's not really the kind of sleep where you're going to be rolling around or shifting. It's more like that half-asleep, half-awake state that you fall into on a plane. For me, it's never more than a minute or two at a time, since the tattooer will shift or something and wake me up for a second or two. gently caress, I wish I could just straight up FALL ASLEEP during a tattoo (but I'm essentially motionless when I'm asleep, so).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

XIII
Feb 11, 2009

If anyone cares, this one was done by Schwab. He does goofy tattoos like this pretty often. Dude loves doing tattoos of dicks.

https://www.instagram.com/painfulreminders/

XIII
Feb 11, 2009

I have a tattoo from TFK that has been copied (poorly) at least twice now. It brings me great joy to think about those idiots walking around in the world with lovely versions of my tattoo.

XIII
Feb 11, 2009

Yeah, that's just a white ink tattoo. Nothing too awful about it. It's boring, but it's done well enough and will be largely invisible within a few months. At worst it'll end up kinda yellow/tan and look sorta like a scar.

XIII
Feb 11, 2009

rockcity posted:

None of mine have been directly copied, that I know of, though it would not surprise me at all. A fairly well known and respected artist did tattoo nearly the same concept and elements from part of my leg sleeve though. I was a little surprised he didn't change more of the elements in the tattoo. It's an original drawing at least but someone almost certainly took him a photo of my tattoo.

I remember you showing me that piece and, yeah, while it's not a COPY it's drat close

XIII
Feb 11, 2009

Tears In A Vial posted:

lol that owns and im surprised that's the first time ive ever seen that.

lol yeah, besides being upside down, that's kinda cool (in a very dumb way).

XIII
Feb 11, 2009

Don't get a tattoo unless you want people to think you're all about the extreme insertions.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

XIII
Feb 11, 2009

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

I wonder what Bruce did to deserve the coverup.

Bruce knows what he did.