Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

:barf::sweep::zoid:

smoke that :weedass:
:nws:https://image.ibb.co/g2MS4Q/538179_556037621088026_1423100379_n.jpg:nws:
nws for naked rear end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

Edit:
poo poo wrong thread sorry

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

Carbon Thief posted:

A local clothing company actually makes your new favourite garment!

Quoting because I actually saw a dude wearing one at a concert last year and it made me do a double-take.

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

A friend of mine used to do illegal tattoos out of his apartment. As soon as he did work on one 16 year old, word got around and every hosed up high school kid in town started showing up at his door and his sketchy business boomed until he decided it was too risky to keep going. An unexpected side effect was nazi scum also started showing up thinking he would be down with swastikas and other white power poo poo the legit shops wouldn’t do. He would tell them to gently caress off. One kid from Serbia got a big soccer ball done on his rear end cheek which was loving hilarious.

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

I watched this clip and thought of this thread. Skip to about 1:00 to avoid the stupid gross intro sequence and get to the story.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xXJrVQmvb4

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

That owns. Tasteless, yes. Owns nonetheless.

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

Belongs in the thread lol

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

And that particular image of Marylin looks like it would be really tough to pull off. Like, it’s iconic and all but that big open mouth and heavy eyelash thing that’s going on would be reaaally easy to slide into clownish nightmare territory if you get even the tiniest bit out of proportion.

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

So who is supposed to be keeping the king focused on spelling and sentence structure? The duke?

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

Snowy posted:

Fruit Stripe’s quality is on the same level as that tattoo

It’s been awhile but as I recall the flavor lasts all of four or five chaws.

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

I wonder if you quizzed this dude if could he name a single Metallica song or Pokémon.

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

I like how he started to give it mitten hands and a tongue but then gave up and erased it. He should have kept going with that.

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

My first read was Ambien

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

HelleSpud posted:

I'm so annoyed they stopped the scales halfway up the tail. That's where you're gonna slack off? It looks like a weird finger.

And a great example of "less is more". Just the great dane and "The real monsters are always human." and you're doing good. Everything else and he's commissioning that guy who made the life-sized furry doll with realistic bones.

Or even better, “Ruh real ronsters rar ralrays ruman“

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

Ugly In The Morning posted:

Quote this post for a sixer with

As the reason.

So my only probe doesn’t get lonely

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

It’s what being forced to play music by a delusional father who is determined to make pop stars out of his kids despite them having no aptitude for it but they manage to make brilliant outsider art anyway sounds like.

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

Someone who had six kids and calls them their “little shits” followed through with an insanely tasteless tattoo idea but the tattoo artist wasn’t very experienced at drawing turds so they sort of turned out looking like leaves and cigars.

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

Probably just an accurate diagram of the inside of his skull.

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

Johnny Truant posted:

Not to keep the derail up but are they like, two vinyls of her own poo poo music that's she's mixing there? I mean it seems pretty agreed upon that those vinyls ain't doin poo poo there, but like... :psyduck:

I forget what it’s called but there is a DJ system where special vinyl records with no music on them are used to sync and control playback of audio files on a computer.

Edit: it’s called Serato
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLctREzfynk

Ralph Hurley has a new favorite as of 23:59 on Dec 6, 2021

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

For the last time, It’s not a nazi symbol! It’s just a Medal of Honor given to my German great grandfather for bravely following Hitler’s orders during WWII.

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

At the last concert I attended before pandemic i spotted a guy wearing a hoodie that had all the Mr. Cool Ice tattoos printed on it. I hope that’s really him making money from his own brand as opposed to some internet meme tshirt company selling those without Ice’s knowledge.

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

I’m at the stage between the post-human devolved ape creature and the sheep. Some sort of vaccinated weresheeple.

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

No clue what that tat is supposed to be but I met that dude once. He has an enormous head.

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

Garrand posted:

Gonna get a vasectomy and then get that same tattoo

Make sure your doctor 100% understands you want a vasectomy and not a neutering though

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

Protect ya neck chin

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

I’d like a shake with my assburger

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

Just going to get the latest MacOS update Terms and Conditions agreement tattooed down the entire length of my body

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

Why does one of them appear to be inhaling Divine’s hair?

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

whypick1 posted:

No matter your stance on the police in America, I think we can all agree this was justified because of how poo poo the tattoos are: Officer fired from Cincinnati police for getting 'pure evil' tattoo on his hands.

quote:

Furthermore, Officer Weyda stated, like all of his tattoos, his hand tattoo has a personal message to him, and the words 'pure evil' should not be observed as one message. Officer Weyda explained the words "pure" and "evil" are separate from each other and the words themselves have separate meanings."

The summary goes on to say Weyda explained to the Internal Investigations Section the tattoo is meant to represent a "struggle between good and evil."

What a completely chickenshit explanation. Just admit you love being an evil cop. If your tattoo really meant what you’re saying you would have had it say “good” and “evil”. Idiot.

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

whypick1 posted:

Some random crap I've stumbled across.

Hiya, Midge!

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

No idea if it’s true or not but years ago a friend of a friend who did tattoos told a story of a guy coming in to the shop to get a cover up of a tattoo he got while drunk that said I ♥ ERIC CLAMPTON

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

This, but clamping a guitar

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

Read After Burning posted:

Jesus christ, first glance at the thumbnail made me think it was a self-harm photo.

I thought it looked like someone covered up self harm scars with this

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

Macksy posted:

would be better in the actual B&B style cause semi-realism 3d rendered beavis is offputting. Looks like one of the professional thespians from the episode where they steal the atm.

Mister Speaker posted:

I agree with this, I find the semi-realist Beavis strangely upsetting. It looks like Dylan Klebold.

I’m pretty sure it’s inspired by this

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

:honk: :parrot:

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

cosmic chickenpox

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

Caillou is so universally despised by adults that a quick google search didn’t even turn up any threadworthy tattoos.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

“I’m not rented! I’m not rented!” , i continue to insist as i slowly shrink and transform into a corn cob