Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tracula
Mar 26, 2010

PLEASE LEAVE

John Goodman? Chris Farley? No, seriously. I'm not sure and those are my best guesses.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tracula
Mar 26, 2010

PLEASE LEAVE

Audiooooooooo
oooooo
ooooooooo

Tracula
Mar 26, 2010

PLEASE LEAVE

Zamboni_Rodeo posted:

Ya know, The Onion, I get. Satire, fine. But I don't understand these websites that make up reasonable-sounding (albeit somewhat "that-poo poo's-messed-up") stories and try to pass themselves off as legit news outlets. What the gently caress is the point?

This is from a while back but it's 100% just for clicks. I remember right after Ultimate Warrior died some """satire""" site ran an article about the Undertaker passing away, deadpan serious. No jokes about his streak or resurrecting or whatever. It's just for page views and google ranking, that's all.
Here's the article in question, found it with a little googling: http://www.empiresports.co/wwe-legend-the-undertaker-found-dead-in-texas-home/
Their whole website is like that as a matter of fact. It's just literally made up poo poo that The Enquirer wouldn't even run for fear of defamation.

Tracula
Mar 26, 2010

PLEASE LEAVE

Lizard Combatant posted:

Have huge chest or cleavage pieces ever looked good?

Come on. At least be subtle about asking for pics :v: