Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

My dog got a Ø tattooed on her belly when she was spayed to signify, I suppose, that there was nothing in there anymore.

Content:

(On Miley Cyrus.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

LingcodKilla posted:

At least you know where she sits: on the subject matter.

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

Maybe it's her answer to "Aren't you going to shave?"

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

Some cursory Googling suggests it's Brazilian. Also, horrific.

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

REMEMBER SPONGE MONKEYS posted:

What do you say to someone with the #1 Dick Sucker tattoo? "Welp, I'll take that bet"?
That's actually the 1# Dick Sucker. Sucker of one-pound dicks or one-pound sucker of dicks? :iiam:

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

CherryCat posted:

Today in work I saw a man with 父肉 tattooed on the side of his neck. This translates roughly to "Father Meat". I really want to know what he thinks it says.
Dead meat.

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

The rest of the gray in the flag itself looks fine, though.

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

Bertrand Hustle posted:

Hilariously, it still works, as 馬虎 means "sloppy, careless" in modern Mandarin.
That second character is the Japanese 鹿 ("deer"), though, not 虎 (which would be "tiger"). Does that make it a triple-fail?

I'd love to see if that guy had any huehuehue left in him after the big reveal.

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

The pony is naturally R-shaped. Just have it facing right!

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

Calexio posted:

"All that is gold toes not clitter."
FTFY. :v:

Yeah, that is hot garbage all around. I mean, the font is okay? But the missing diacritical marks, the misaligned long-vowel characters, and the left-to-right reading order (Japanese written vertically is read right to left) make for a bunch of gobbledygook.

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

Is she diabetic? she asked quietly, her voice full of futile hope.

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

I once saw it as a guy casually holding a drink as the side of his neck was spectacularly ablaze, and that's where my mind goes first whenever I see that logo now.

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

Heath posted:

He’s doing the sculptor thing where you measure proportions.
Why start now?

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

Is that supposed to be a tiny fetus or something in the footprint on the right?

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

poo poo, my dad got his first (and only) tattoo to celebrate his 50th birthday. (It's the Mr. Horsepower tattoo H.I. McDunnough had in Raising Arizona.)

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

Veni Vidi Ameche! posted:

Yeah. We’re gonna need some pictures of that.
I don't have any of it on my dad, but it looks just like this:

only add eighteen years.

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

Whatever it's supposed to be, it seems to be missing at least one stroke, and the fade isn't doing it any favors. It's close to 恰 in Japanese, but there's always going to be that line between the "roof" and the "box".

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

Khazar-khum posted:

I thought it was a shroom. Until I looked closely at the shape in the yellow and realized it was your standard alien abduction scenario.
There are a few tattoos in that same theme on that same expanse of flesh. Hmm. Points for consistency, I guess.

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

Here I was thinking "diseased breast." What an absolute numbskull!

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

JOSHuA

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

Shoehead posted:

You know I was so distracted by how weird Sailor Moon's face was that I completely missed Luna's gross snout

She looks like a bloody fox!
Anubis!

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

How else are you going to remember this period in history?

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

Dixville posted:

Yeah yin and yang cats are cool. Too bad about the execution

I think the white one is a fox (à la Okami), with the longer snout and bushy tail. Pretty messy.

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

Perfect for every time he pushes up his glasses at the bridge.

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

OwlFancier posted:

Who does that open palmed with their index finger though? Nose should be on the middle finger if you're gonna do that.

If you use your index finger you poke your lens with your middle finger.

?

(Plus countless online examples that are not anime.)

Content:

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

OwlFancier posted:

She isn't open palmed, you have to move your other fingers out of the way.
My point is that people don't (or don't have to) push up their glasses like they're about to :doh:.

Edited to cross-post from the AUG thread (the full photo is :nws:):

Hirayuki has a new favorite as of 14:55 on May 22, 2020

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

I am absolutely certain I saw that tattoo, possibly in a follow-up to the original Reddit post. It first hit the r/relationships thread here on July 2, but I'm phone-posting now and search isn't behaving. I will say that the photo was taken from a distance, and that there was another Fairly Oddparents tattoo posted there that was well done, but tasteless:

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

Knormal posted:

I thought it was a big pregnant belly, and couldn't figure out what it had to do with the dinosaur.
I thought someone was going down on her. Very confusing.

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

Google shows Pure Michigan Wellness Center at 8 Mile & Van Dyke as permanently closed. :smith:

I look forward to seeing this covered up into an ad for a different dispensary.

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

WeaponX posted:

It’s like that deer sticker where I can’t unsee the guy jerking off in the negative space

To me it always looks like a guy tilting his head away from his right ear, which is extremely on fire. I guess I'm just more wholesome. :kiddo:

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

HelloIAmYourHeart posted:

The original meme is based on lettering and images from Bayeaux Tapestry which is NOT cross stitched and would be a much cooler tattoo.

I mostly just wish it said "Cast thine eyes" instead. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

Opopanax posted:

That's Miss Argentina. Jones aside it's a pretty nice looking tattoo and it's well done, I think people are kind of grasping at things to nitpick here
Miss Argentina is in the very very top right. The as-yet-uncolored woman in the bottom left is the top half of the severed woman in the waiting room, reading her book.