Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ricketyvickyt
Sep 9, 2010

Nick Young the Lakers player proves that money does not equal literacy, taste or the ability to find a good artist.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ricketyvickyt
Sep 9, 2010

cool kids inc. posted:

Hey, his girl caught it before it was tattooed though, and I'm fairly certain gave him an ENORMOUS ration of poo poo for it.

Even with the correct spelling though it's going to be a lovely tattoo imo. Both content and quality wise. That lettering on 'born' is pretty questionable

ricketyvickyt
Sep 9, 2010
Batman decided to get some lip fillers

ricketyvickyt
Sep 9, 2010

ricketyvickyt
Sep 9, 2010

The guitar doesn't line up and the shape of the skull seems funky to me.

ricketyvickyt
Sep 9, 2010

ricketyvickyt
Sep 9, 2010
I think I will give Jonny Ink Tattoo in Leeds a miss:

(The words are Stay, Gold and Faith)

ricketyvickyt
Sep 9, 2010

Kajeesus posted:

Someone please tell me what this says. I've been staring at it for like five minutes, and the closest thing to a word I can find is "Gejunior"

Gejunior is the name of the baby that she had. Also the name of the baby daddy. His dad was called Gerbert.

ricketyvickyt
Sep 9, 2010

ricketyvickyt
Sep 9, 2010

Am I wrong in thinking that it's a really big stretch to call this a watercolour tattoo???

ricketyvickyt
Sep 9, 2010

There are so many better choices for a back piece! The background characters are what bug me the most.

ricketyvickyt
Sep 9, 2010

Urgh! The wings are wrong, and 'circle' is just god awful!

ricketyvickyt
Sep 9, 2010
I have no words...

ricketyvickyt
Sep 9, 2010

LanceHunter posted:

How in the world did they infer that Walken had that much thick stubble from that photograph?

Also, from that same page:

I cannot even imagine how much that must have hurt. When I got my arm-band, the part of it on the inside of the arm near the arm-pit was hellish to endure.

That makes me want to cry just thinking of how much it would hurt. My inner bicep was bad enough!

This time turner is really unfortunate:

ricketyvickyt
Sep 9, 2010

ricketyvickyt
Sep 9, 2010

I can't help but think that in a few years, when she isn't spreading them apart, it's going to look like a deformed penis sticking up between her boobs!

ricketyvickyt
Sep 9, 2010

It's a new tattoo but looks really old and is supposed to be Luna lovegood from Harry Potter but her uniform is all wrong and she is wearing the wrong house colours and her legs are just ridiculously long. The line work is questionable as well. I just hate it ha.

ricketyvickyt
Sep 9, 2010
I love Harry Potter, I love Labyrinth...this tattoo makes me want to watch all 9 films relating to them and then stab myself in the eyes so I don't have to see such a horrible merging of them ever again! (Me dramatic?? Never!)

ricketyvickyt
Sep 9, 2010
What a waste of prime real estate!

ricketyvickyt has a new favorite as of 12:50 on Feb 2, 2017

ricketyvickyt
Sep 9, 2010
Does tasteless 'tattoo artist' qualify for this thread...

ricketyvickyt
Sep 9, 2010

Antivehicular posted:

That dude needs to put on a shirt. And maybe, like, a face shield. Or a welding mask.

And never be allowed to be in control of a tattoo machine ever! He looks like a walking std!

ricketyvickyt
Sep 9, 2010

It's back to front but apparently it's an ambigram and says Claire both ways...

ricketyvickyt
Sep 9, 2010

Frozen Pizza Party posted:

I like to think that the way it is, it's a human collar and the name of their sub-lover, but flipped, the collar is a halo for their dead dog who has a human name.

Nope, it's the name of her ex girlfriend. She wants to know what she can cover it with!

ricketyvickyt
Sep 9, 2010

ricketyvickyt
Sep 9, 2010

If I had to guess I would say it's a Union Jack coming out of her arm pit

ricketyvickyt
Sep 9, 2010

This left me a little dumbfounded. I just don't get it??

ricketyvickyt
Sep 9, 2010

ricketyvickyt has a new favorite as of 12:23 on Mar 16, 2017

ricketyvickyt
Sep 9, 2010

Mother-daughter tattoos:

ricketyvickyt has a new favorite as of 16:11 on Mar 23, 2017

ricketyvickyt
Sep 9, 2010

strangemusic posted:

Well holy poo poo I did not expect that to be possible. It's still not good, but it's better than what it was.

Isn't the 'galaxy' the cover up? I don't see how it would be the other way round?

ricketyvickyt
Sep 9, 2010

Somfin posted:

Tattoos are mostly opaque. They're not watercolours.

I know that. I've got cover ups myself. It's just really really dark in the first one, especially on the left hand side of the pic

ricketyvickyt
Sep 9, 2010
So going back to dodgy tattoo removal techniques, this just came up on my facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/Djordanjr2/videos/10212955329134793/

ricketyvickyt
Sep 9, 2010

ricketyvickyt
Sep 9, 2010

Zamboni_Rodeo posted:

So I'm assuming that Jackie there is the artist. Why in the hell would she want to advertise how lovely her skills are?

On the other hand, I suppose it's a good warning for others not to use her services.

Yeah she is the 'artist'. I literally only follow her for content for this thread.

ricketyvickyt
Sep 9, 2010

She's gonna have difficulty flying with that gimpy wing

ricketyvickyt
Sep 9, 2010

The top of the bare skull is higher than the furry one. I guess lining things up properly isn't important to him

ricketyvickyt
Sep 9, 2010

Sometimes I really hate my fellow lesbians

ricketyvickyt
Sep 9, 2010

ricketyvickyt has a new favorite as of 21:07 on Apr 30, 2017

ricketyvickyt
Sep 9, 2010
For some reason the app won't let me upload a picture so a link will have to do...

https://instagram.com/p/BTkP7tDD8Zf/

ricketyvickyt
Sep 9, 2010

REMEMBER SPONGE MONKEYS posted:

This is why I posted in the other thread about "just buying the t-shirt".

Yeah, your post is what reminded me to put it in this thread. I think even if I was a fan of big blackwork pieces, I this would be too much.

Edit: I can't spell today

ricketyvickyt has a new favorite as of 20:01 on May 2, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ricketyvickyt
Sep 9, 2010

Cover up which doesn't actually cover it up