Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
moerketid
Jul 3, 2012

From a local shop

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

moerketid
Jul 3, 2012

One from a local tattooer.

moerketid
Jul 3, 2012

I'd actually like the radioactive rat if it were a bit better executed.

moerketid
Jul 3, 2012

That drat Satyr posted:

Today in 'It Came From Facebook' (and out of a local shop...)

That deer is begging to be shot

moerketid
Jul 3, 2012

There's a guy who was trying to get booked in at our shop on Monday who had tried to do home tattoo removal with acid. Needless to say it did not work out so well.

moerketid
Jul 3, 2012

Field Mousepad posted:

Pics goddamnit!

There was actually a pic in the shop WhatsApp group. It's not super dramatic or anything because it's not a fresh wound - he did this months ago and then got it covered by a crap artist, and is now looking at getting it all fixed:

You can guess how it looked when he just did it, though. If you can't spot it, it's next to the eye.

moerketid
Jul 3, 2012

Elsa posted:

I don't recall any good tattoos that have outlines on the forms. Tattoo artists have the same hangups with lines as traditional artists, I guess. They set up outlines like a coloring book. I would ask an artist about their shading skill and only after I verified there were no outlines in their past work. If I heard anything short of enthusiasm for art I'd run.

Look at this guy and his lovely opinions about tattoos

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

moerketid
Jul 3, 2012

NOOOOOO dude this is my drawing they butchered