Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GreenMetalSun
Oct 12, 2012

I honestly wasn't sure if this was idiots on social media, AUG, or tasteless tattoos, but I went with tasteless tattoos.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GreenMetalSun
Oct 12, 2012

EL BROMANCE posted:

Think that’s all the proof it’s just another case of Reddit poo poo that didn’t happen, because if that tattoo was real it would be all over the internet.

There was a pretty popular AITA about a girl who was insisting that her sister cover her tattoos when she came over/went to the wedding/babysat or something, and the punchline was that sis was covered in Nazi tattoos.

This reads a little like that, so on one hand I don't know if it was done for clout, and on the other hand I can believe someone has tasteless tattoos of cartoon characters loving.

GreenMetalSun
Oct 12, 2012
I like the 'missing: dat rear end' milk carton. I'll admit it.

GreenMetalSun
Oct 12, 2012

teen witch posted:

I cannot stress to you how :nws: these two are.
https://i.imgur.com/ewJak4x.jpg

Your blasé attitude caused me to click on that link. I agree, you should have tried harder.

GreenMetalSun
Oct 12, 2012

At least he's trying?

GreenMetalSun
Oct 12, 2012

Scratch Monkey posted:

It's Earless Hoichi

He visibly has ears.

GreenMetalSun
Oct 12, 2012

Field Mousepad posted:

Agree but getting some symbol tattooed on your hand because it's on your dog is pretty fuckin weird

I think I saw an interview with this guy somewhere, but I believe the context was that he thought that someone had tattooed the dog for cosmetic reasons (animal cruelty, basically), and got the tattoo in solidarity. After he learned what it was, he decided to just own it.

Cool guy, tbh.

GreenMetalSun
Oct 12, 2012

I wouldn't put it on my body, but at least it's funny and not racist.

GreenMetalSun
Oct 12, 2012

GreenMetalSun
Oct 12, 2012
Is there a cat spraying/pissing on Kenny up in the rafters?

GreenMetalSun
Oct 12, 2012

droll posted:

It gets you really high

how

how do you know this

GreenMetalSun
Oct 12, 2012
Did I miss something about the franchise? Why is Oogie Boogie on there next to Harry Potter?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GreenMetalSun
Oct 12, 2012

I've never seen the HP films, is that Elphaba on the shoulder, and if so, why?