Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

marjorie
May 4, 2014

Awesome. Awesome to the max!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

marjorie
May 4, 2014

Huntersoninski posted:

I went and dug it up and no, I didn't find any other angles, but I found this by the same artist:

I'd be making the same face as the hulk if my thumb was as broken as his.

Johnny Truant posted:

Look at the pinky on the Joker's right hand, phreow :psyduck:

Look at the index finger (and general finger spacing) on the Joker's left hand!!

marjorie
May 4, 2014

I went looking for lovely bruisey space tattoos and wasn't disappointed (sorry, I don't know how to link instagram posts properly).

https://www.instagram.com/p/BnALZT8DecW/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=16j4ewckpyre3

marjorie
May 4, 2014

starkebn posted:

Initially thought that was a double mastectomy cover up

Yeah, the positioning is...weird. That artist's Instagram page is kind of a treasure trove. Terrible lettering plus rash, definitely a swastika in there, something is very wrong with the top clock numbering, Lisa Frank lion...and just so many watercolour bruise tattoos.

She also keeps calling trash polka "polka trash," which...might be accurate for her.

marjorie
May 4, 2014

Magical Ponies posted:

I also appreciate the fact that her name is “typhoid misty.”

Appropriate: https://www.instagram.com/p/BgsAYtantyt/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1czlj06e8ehzp

marjorie
May 4, 2014

At first I thought she meant "guys, first tattoo" but no. Looks like that guy needs that resistor colour chart as his 2nd tattoo.

marjorie
May 4, 2014

Andos El Pantos posted:

Does the moon have headlights? Does the earth have a beak?

Hahaha! I was definitely weirded out by the headlights moon, but didn't even see the beak. Cannot unsee.

Yeah, I loved this one. Does that top one go 1, 2, 3, then 1 through 9? Or is it 1, 2, 6, then 1 through 9? And why does the bottom one use "IIII" for 4, while the top uses (appears to use) "IV"? And why are there two clocks positioned like that anyway?? Like, it'd make sense if the top one was like a seconds clock and went through 60, but it looks like an attempt at a (hosed up) full clock face (don't get me started on the dots...). The more I look at it, the more questions I have.

marjorie
May 4, 2014

"Muscular Anubis"

They knew their target consumer.

marjorie
May 4, 2014

ReidRansom posted:

I've got tits on my chest. They're pretty nice.

Me too.

marjorie
May 4, 2014

ricketyvickyt posted:

Be the exception...except when deciding on your tattoo design and go for the massive cliche (but ending up with a rainbow zebra instead of a unicorn)

Should've gone all-in on a Fruit Stripe tattoo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

marjorie
May 4, 2014

Are we sure that isn't a tattoo of Lady Cassandra O'Brien?