Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Oldstench posted:

How appropriate that it looks like he's they're wearing a garbage bag.

Firstly, gently caress you for intentionally misgendering someone. Secondly it looks more like a human flesh sushi roll.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

I'm torn, because I've been suicidal in the past, but I'm also bitter rear end in a top hat so now I wonder if the semicolon girl's suicide note had good grammar.

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

I'm quoting this something awful post about a news article about a Twitter post about an Instagram post about a Snapchat from a SoundCloud rapper.

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

What confuses me the most is the tribute to an extended family member she never met literally tattooed in the middle of an unrelated tattoo. That and I don't know why you would get a trumpet as a tribute to a famous singer. I don't associate Tony Bennett with a trumpet even if there's a lot of horns in the songs he sings.

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Zaphod42 posted:

whyyyyy

also if the subject matter wasn't terrible enough the art is as well

'Perfection' is just too ironic

Also especially extra great because Billy Mitchell has been exposed as a fraud, and this guy's stuck with the tattoo of the 'perfection' cheater lol

I always assumed Billy Mitchell was shady just because he looks and acts like every bad guy Ben Stiller has played. Even without his score being thrown out, the tattoo is wrong because he only had the high score in DK, not the highest possible. It was Pacman where he achieved a perfect game.

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

It's a pretty old joke it might just be intentional

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

He also has your name tattooed on his rear end.

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

jit bull transpile posted:

Slipknot is a good band and goons hate them because they have to maintain an air of being better than the common man.

Nobody likes numetal anymore. This isn't some sort of goon hivemind thing.

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

jit bull transpile posted:

slipknot isn’t numetal. They don’t rap

They were part of the numetal fad. I'm not going to bother figuring out which lovely aong from 15 years ago they did.

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Berserk is so edgy even an evil god got raped

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Rascar Capac posted:

It’s Alex Salmond.

Smeagol got fat

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Snape joined the wizard Nazi party over getting friend zoned.

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

This one time I was drinking at a bar and Aaron Carter came stumbling from the bathroom. I guess he needed a quiet place to do drugs or was just too high to realize the venue he was performing at was next door.

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

I don't know I think it's pretty good apart from the penises.

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

It's clearly just shaving bumps they shaved a patch of leg hair off for the tattoo.

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

resident posted:

What you get when the artist asks what you want and you reply with “dunno”

Tide pod money shot.

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

The Bloop posted:

LOLIDSPISPOPDBBQ

After all these years I can only remember that cheat code by sounding out smashing pumpkins into small piles of putrid debris in my head.

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Not only is it terrible it's drawn so poorly I thought they're heads had been swapped.

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Wow I did not realize that 90% of the details were accurate. I just assumed it was a completely made up story about an accident photo.

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

theflyingexecutive posted:

He’s probably a trans man

Trans men wish that was all it took to cover up top surgery scars. It's definitely a man permanently putting a "slutty" tattoo on his body as a joke.

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

a fatguy baldspot posted:

Who are the two at the bottom of the first pic?

Someone named Jocko Willink and David Goggins. I've never heard of either of them but they're tagged in the photo on the artists instagram page.

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Rather naive of that person to assume a man getting a 311 tattoo would ever be capable of introspection.

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Ziv Zulander posted:

Reminder that Ginsburg officiated a wedding with no masks and then died of covid a few weeks later

She died of cancer. Even if she did catch covid and die at the wedding it wouldn't change the fact that she went out and did the wedding because she knew she was dying of cancer.

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Don't think of it as an ugly tattoo, think of it as a pretty bruise.

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

There was a Jasper in Twilight too. Somehow people are already nostalgic for Twilight.

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

I thought it was Alice smoking a hookah at first and then I realized it was even worse.

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

What are you doing in the bathroom to get skidmarks allover your entire body?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Put em on the rear end