Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HOT! New Memes
May 31, 2006

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HOT! New Memes
May 31, 2006

Morglock posted:

Back with some more. https://imgur.com/gallery/hQ0mx

No one can seem to fathom why I'm going up to KC to get my new tattoos done up. They've said in different words that the extra time and money is not worth better quality. Lmao

Edit because I forgot: the last image is an artwork on paper, but it was done by one of the artists in the local shop, so I felt it deserved a spot.

The one right before that is, unfortunately a tattoo. The person who got it posted it along the the B&W image I shared. At least they can't seem to tell that it's poo poo. :smith:

These are not really terrible. Just average stuff from a local tattoo shop

HOT! New Memes
May 31, 2006

I think I found it
The worst tattoo ever

HOT! New Memes
May 31, 2006

The wife had a cover up done and is currently getting a larger one done now that's multiple sessions. The original one was all black done by a lovely kitchen scratcher when she was like 16-17. When we got together she came with me to an actual award winning professional shop and she's been going their ever since realizing saving money isn't the most important factor when getting a tattoo.
Anyway for both the cover ups her artist went over the old tattoo in white to fade it while she was their getting another one done. After that healed it was faded to about half of what it was and could easily be covered up in any color.