Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Despite the awful tattoos, that managed to be the worst thing posted this page. Congratulations?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Glad to see Romeo Rose is doing well.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

I'd genuinely rather have 'noodles' tattooed on me than 99.9% of the book quotes and spiritual poo poo people get, spelt right or wrong.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

I also like how he made sure to get the photo taken in front of a wall that roughly matches the background colour of the tattoo.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

The temptation to subtly gently caress with nazis with a permanent mark would be so powerful.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Yeah keyword subtle, you only want them finding out yeeeears later when you’re long gone, if ever.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Goodnight sweet prince

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

I don’t know much about Pokémon, so I’m just going to assume this thing shits out of the end of its tail and it just sits there and eats said poo poo.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Haha wow you managed to find a way of making it even worse. Congrats?

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Scooby Doo reboot is weird as gently caress

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Johnny Truant posted:

freakishly long arm

I like to imagine the arm is so long it’s going around both people, with the hand laying on its own shoulder.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

ricketyvickyt posted:

I love when ‘celebrities’ promote awful tattoo artists!

Before:

After:

You should see the bloody awful Freddy Mercury she got from the same ‘artist’.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Sorry was phone postin'

https://www.instagram.com/p/B1BUFdXgvd6/ (video clip embedded).

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

In case any non-Brits were wondering, Jodie Marsh was kinda like a Kardashian type in that she was famous for no real reason. A model for lad mags and randomly booked on TV shows until people got bored of her about 10 years ago. I’m guessing this bad tattoo salon is presuming association with her will lead to success.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Rotten Red Rod posted:

Why does everything have to be a lifestyle, it's just a loving drink

Good marketing that makes people think its popularity is actually organic, when in reality it was planned to every minute detail.

Someone left some in my fridge a few months ago before the 'popularity', and its just a regular rear end drink that has nothing special about it whatsoever. Yet every MC at a hiphop event I was at the other week couldn't help but rap about it on the mic.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Onus is on you to get a matching Garth now. Party on.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

zandert33 posted:

Reminds me a fantastic speech David Gorman did called "Dave Gorman's Googlewhack Adventure".

This is a real tattoo he has on his arm.

I got to see that tour live, was such a great reveal.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Always a big fan of skin shading that looks like the person is covered in bruises.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

He played a self-deprecating version of himself in Yesterday, and it was a rare instance of it not really working. It felt too forced to be endearing, plus you just get reminded about his music which doesn't help matters.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

I love how the Yankees tattoo follows the same rough outline as the infamously poo poo Patriots tattoo.

I also like how the guy with tattooed braces has the thumbs done too, at least he’s dedicated to his lovely thing.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Even worse - 5,000. The end says he paid 2,000 more for zero reason.

This guy is a dolt if he thought speaking to tmz was going to make him not look like an rear end in a top hat.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

They did a good job of hiding the kitchen appliances in the photos at least.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

My only disappointment is that I'm sure I've seen it before.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Nah Stefan Heck is funny and this guy with the lovely tattoo losing his loving mind over such a simple joke is pretty hilarious.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Memento posted:

Jury's out on that one. The fact that he disabled his Twitter account over this kinda says he's a thin skinned dickhead.

He didn’t, the tattoo guy is a dummy and got the @ wrong.

Parakeet vs. Phone posted:

Yeah, the original tattoo guy dug through at least a year of Stefan's timeline to fall for an old joke that Stefan paid $5,000 to get verified. Baby Yoda guy also tried to get Vice News involved for some reason. Stefan's dumb joke getting more attention than a guy's ironic Internet fame tattoo is pretty alright.

He seems loving unbearable, and the fact he’s in marketing is no surprise at all.

EL BROMANCE has a new favorite as of 06:58 on Dec 6, 2019

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

It’s a shame a bunch of the usual 15 minutes of fame publications jumped in before Stefans post, because ‘lame marketing guy gets dumb tattoo for sole purpose of getting internet points’ is funnier when he’s left with a bad tattoo and nobody noticing.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

The trick is to get a ruler at 0.8x scale.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

If it’s not a dick-kite and it’s a tribute then I don’t think anyone is going to tear you.

Don’t get anything tattooed on you that can even remotely be assumed to be a fascist marking.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

LingcodKilla posted:

I got four lightning bolts on my chest ..... kinda forget about the SS connection until much later.

Move to Tampa, get into hockey. You'll be OK.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Well we’ve worked out why this guy is thrashing his gearbox.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Thanks for the watermark, Reddit. Counting down til some idiot gets that tattooed on them.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Doctor Zero posted:

That’s not Franklin, that’s Nik Fiend!!

I still remember when they booked Alien Sex Fiend on kids video game show Bad Influence and had to refer to them as ASF the whole episode.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Luckily for us, someone on YouTube preserved the episode.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1jPbnftOTE

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Can add something else to the list of mistakes.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Stoatbringer posted:

"Twat" rhymes with "hat", not "hot". :britain:

Doing the lords work here, Stoat.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Kwyndig posted:

that knife even has a guard to prevent that exact thing

Just gotta keep pushin’

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

synthetik posted:

From one of the “idiots” threads.

Almost identical to the one the other week where the wife told the husband who was just regular military to go ahead and get a marines tattoo. Troll posts with stolen images I'm sure.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

All those AITA/Relationship/etc groups that have always been suspect have gone into absolute overdrive the last week or so, I wouldn't believe a single one of them.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

I can’t tell if the ‘i’ is supposed to be a question mark, or if the ‘artist’ slipped a bit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Yup : https://shop.ccs.com/toy-machine-fists-skateboard-red-green-7-75