Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ferretten
Jun 13, 2006
behind tired eyes, behind tired eyes, he is waiting. and knowing our destinies.

This just popped up on my Twitter and I thought it was appropriate for this thread.
https://twitter.com/moby_dickhead/status/723567658059370497

Two stories of tasteless tattoos from when I was an apprentice (still am, just taking a break to finish my degree) :

A man walks into the shop and asks if we do cover-ups. Sure, we say, but some tattoos can be difficult to hide, for big dark ones we recommend laser removal before they try and cover it up. He tells us it's just a small one but on his arm, and we ask to see it. He hesitates for ages but eventually rolls up his sleeve.
Written on his arm is the word 'S EX.' He got drunk at a party aged 18 and did it himself. Now he's married with a kid and she starting to learn how to read.

One of the guys C working there told us a story about how a client came in with a photo of a nice looking lady on his phone, and asked for a tattoo of her. With the body of a cat. And stink lines coming off her. He's already pretty covered in tattoos so C does it, and when he's finishing up he asks the chap who the lady was. "Oh, just some girl at my office" the guy replies, "I really fancy her but we've never really spoken."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU