Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wallet
Jun 19, 2006

rydiafan posted:

I think I've seen a dickbutt edit of this.

You have. I made it last time it was posted in this thread:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wallet
Jun 19, 2006

Who is so lazy that they can't draw more than two roses?

Wallet
Jun 19, 2006

Queen Gnome posted:

Lol if you think labia are usually/ever symmetrical

I was really expecting this to be less bizarre than the discussion would suggest, but what the gently caress? The tatoo's outer labia are decidedly not human. Have you ever seen someone with extra labial folds that extend down to their rear end in a top hat? I haven't.

Wallet
Jun 19, 2006

there wolf posted:

There's no outer labia at all.

And if there's anything that indicates people are only loving goons in the dark, it's the idea that the vulva has a million flaps like some kind of prized camellia. There's two, majora and minora.

I'm aware there are two—the labia majora is often called the outer labia—but the tattoo has a million extra flaps, which was exactly the point.

Wallet
Jun 19, 2006

What the hell is GER?

Wallet
Jun 19, 2006

Picnic Princess posted:

Men can be topless no matter the size or shape of their tits so that's perfectly work safe.

Maybe it's a lady Shrek.

Wallet
Jun 19, 2006

IUG posted:

Also it should be "thicker than blood". "Then" is time, "than" is comparison.

I think the joke was that "A love, thicker, then blood" justifies the temporal then.

Wallet
Jun 19, 2006

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

I see that Jenga is a tool of the Illuminati.

This is an awful tattoo for all kinds of other reasons, but what the gently caress is going on with the brick texture? All of the bricks are at a totally different angle from the planes of the building.

Wallet
Jun 19, 2006

This is somehow worse than the tattoo.

Wallet
Jun 19, 2006

I'm pretty sure that's Darth Vader but I don't know why his face is on a huge triangle.

Wallet
Jun 19, 2006

Miss posted:

her poor boobi- aaa what the hell is her arms?!

She had to have arms like that. Imagine how tired she would get holding up full-sized arms to avoid crushing the breasts growing out of her armpits.

Wallet
Jun 19, 2006

CommonShore posted:

This but it's dickbutt

I already photoshopped this into dickbutt the first time it was posted in the thread. And then I reposted it the second time this tattoo came up, and now it has been swallowed by the internet because tinypic shut down. I guess you'll have to imagine it.

Wallet has a new favorite as of 01:35 on Feb 25, 2020

Wallet
Jun 19, 2006

I... I kind of like this? I mean, the execution could use a little work, but I kind of like it.

Wallet
Jun 19, 2006

rydiafan posted:

I can't imagine ever talking to somebody again after that.

I mean, if you're dumb enough to go on the show you must be pretty cool with having an awful tattoo I would think?

Wallet
Jun 19, 2006

BrigadierSensible posted:

It looks like the little finger is eating the thumb.

The pinky and the pointer finger are the same size. Maybe the artist doesn't have hands?

Wallet
Jun 19, 2006

whypick1 posted:

Imagine getting your elbow ditch tattooed for...that.

Wait, what the gently caress is the vein on the right over Rolon even supposed to be connected to?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wallet
Jun 19, 2006

Maybe I'm an idiot but what the gently caress is it even? A blob with underwear on its head?