Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

I really was too cute to die!

:sparkles:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
Sorry all, didn't mean to shut it down before everyone had there chance to post. Force of habit! Anyhow, again thanks for playing.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

With both the roleblocker and the strongman on one person, Infinitum was basically invulnerable. Also half the scumteam lurked a ton, which kinda sucked. Oh well, good game.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

TMMadman posted:

I still don't know what CPig was thinking when he killed yuming. I mean I know it wouldn't have made much of a difference since Jedit tracked him, but I just don't think that was the best choice for him.

Especially since lots of people had come around on the yuming is scum idea.

It is almost as if Serial Killers aren't actually part of the scum team so it actually benefits them to go after someone scummy just as much as town....

I love that the last flip actually contained the word Drow so my claim was totally fair and well thought out tyvm.

The fakeclaim I was given also included a race name.

It seems as thought it may be of benefit in future Dungeons and dragons mafia games to make sure that everyone has a race and a class as part of their role name so the game can't be broken for you by a fakeclaim you were given.

I stand by my decision to kill yuming I am annoyed that Jedit was a tracker and that is literally the only thing that got me killed that day was him acting like I was caught.

If I hadn't tried to defend myself from that we may still be playing right now.

But over all good job town, JakeP was on point.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Like I don't know why people don't get that it is the SK versus scum just as much as its the SK versus town.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

CapitalistPig posted:

Like I don't know why people don't get that it is the SK versus scum just as much as its the SK versus town.

It was just TMM, Pig. The rest of us said we'd have done the same. :)

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

Sorry, scum team, for literally not playing at all. Had a lot of life get in the way.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

King Burgundy posted:

It was just TMM, Pig. The rest of us said we'd have done the same. :)

lol yeah I guess that's true.

It's a shame it would have been the perfect claim if the role names had been consistent.

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
haha lol friction killed me because he thought there might be a cult. I told one joke too many

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

SSV why am I delight during D1 jokephase? :allears:

I'm a delight all the time :allears:

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

OMG

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

:ffg:
EAT THE DONUTS
Yeah ganny is was a Hail Mary play, if there was a cult it would've taken a huge amount of pressure off me. I knew it was a long shot, but there was no way I was getting through BK and Inf in time for it to matter (ie, kill chaoslord and Jedit).

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Why didn't you swap to the jedit vote at the end Friction? You could have gotten at least 1 more day out of that, then the tracker would have been gone?

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS
I did swap to the Jedit vote?

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS
I mean gently caress man I was the FIRST Jedit vote.

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
"Being a shitlord to get people to go after you only works when you aren't normally a shitlord" is a fantastic quote

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Friction.123 posted:

I mean gently caress man I was the FIRST Jedit vote.

herp derp. Sorry

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

I was convinced Jedit was the final scum from how he was posting today.

Like I did some dumb plays over the course of this game, but that was straight up scum post after scum post lol

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Lurker lynches save the day! This was a great game to watch, and I loved the quest segments. :)

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax

Podima posted:

Lurker lynches save the day! This was a great game to watch, and I loved the quest segments. :)

I feel like I was the best quester, like that time I saved jakeP and the other time I got cursed.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

So what did Taste ask and what was the answer?

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this

Podima posted:

I would've stopped speccing this game after D1 b/c of TMM

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Friction.123 posted:

Mind you its good for town that we have better reason to trust you, but its a little unfair for everyone else!

BTW, it just dawned on me that I was right about this being a scum bitching post. :)

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

gannyGrabber posted:

I feel like I was the best quester, like that time I saved jakeP and the other time I got cursed.

I was the best quester :colbert:

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
Pulllleaaaaase. Did you see my damage roll?!?

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

Quidnose posted:

Sorry, scum team, for literally not playing at all. Had a lot of life get in the way.
No worries go team good effort :sparkles:

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance
I crit Jubilex for 50 damage and killed that demon bastard aww yea.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Infinitum posted:

SSV why am I delight during D1 jokephase? :allears:

I'm a delight all the time :allears:

Because making jokephase not suck is a rare feat.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

SirSamVimes posted:

Because making jokephase not suck is a rare feat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hIvknDdBNM

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Pig why me n1? :(

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

chaoslord posted:

Pig why me n1? :(

lurking, my plan was to start with lurkers and if caught I could claim to be a vig, but when it came time to claim Instead of just claiming town vig I embellished it a little too much.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Cpig wheres the update on wrastling

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

imgay posted:

Cpig wheres the update on wrastling

It is there? are you blind? Having problems with the forums? It has been there since yesterday.

JakeP even commented already.

Makes you think.

• Locked thread