Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tori BIOS
Apr 7, 2003

Improbable Lobster posted:

Quad City CJ posted:
*loses 16 million dollars worth of productivity in six months because you can see you. as it should be. sports are good.
the idea of being immobilized. gently caress my life. i have to stock up on the sides of a bitch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rollersnake
May 9, 2005

Please, please don't let me end up in a threesome with the lunch lady and a gay pirate. That would hit a little too close to home.
Unlockable Ben
Whoa. Creepy.

Tori BIOS
Apr 7, 2003

Rollersnake posted:

Whoa. Creepy.
yesssssss *upgrades all windows computers to the 31st street pub without looking like a dilbert cubicle wilmerding is near vandergrift. bad omen? y/n they were not missed and nothing was lost.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Tori BIOS posted:

yesssssss *upgrades all windows computers to the 31st street pub without looking like a dilbert cubicle wilmerding is near vandergrift. bad omen? y/n they were not missed and nothing was lost.

joke has gone on too long enough to get good again

Tori BIOS
Apr 7, 2003

Al! posted:

Tori BIOS posted:
joke has gone on too long enough to get good again
my cat got into a fistfight there once. discovery has spent ridiculous amounts of money to restore an old married couple. lmao at california.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Tori BIOS posted:

my cat got into a fistfight there once. discovery has spent ridiculous amounts of money to restore an old married couple. lmao at california.
do they not get mastercard or something

Tori BIOS
Apr 7, 2003

kalstrams posted:

Tori BIOS posted:
do they not get mastercard or something
i'm super disappointed at how sober i am, what the gently caress is this dumb, but just in case: tom sestito has more career points than every member of the season. plenty of cics/idms stuff written in the living room how the gently caress up.

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.

Tori BIOS posted:

i'm super disappointed at how sober i am

Moist von Lipwig
Oct 28, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Tortured By Flan
lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES